• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW better call Saul season 6 predictions?

G

Because he told Jimmy the truth, that Chuck committed suicide. Honestly a pretty lame reason to fuck over a guy who's the reason you have a career. I like the show, but that thin of a motivation really sticks in my craw.
Watch this video and you'll change your opinion...

[MEDIA=youtube]mHhGjnzAEqE[/MEDIA]

This guy nails it.

Forum Clout
More like...BETTER CALL PAUL YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
03d65a765c98199ce93ca9eaf9df318a.png

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I hope the last episode is just the post BB storyline. I missed having that intro to start the season this time but the intro this season was pretty great in it's own way.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Maybe I'm taking it too seriously, but certain plot points just don't make sense to me.

The big one is why Gus would have Mike tip off the Salamancas to where Nacho was staying.

Had Nacho just stayed and waited, the Salamancas would have captured him and made him talk -- this is made completely clear when one of the twins says they want Nacho alive. If they had succeeded (due to Gus tipping him off via MIke putting the note in the safe) then how does that benefit Gus at all?

Since Gus believes that Lalo is alive, he must also believe that somehow Lalo made contact with someone. Making all this Nacho stuff moot. Since Nacho put dude in the chair, that means he forgets that Gus was behind the Lalo invasion?

Shit don't make no sense.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Maybe I'm taking it too seriously, but certain plot points just don't make sense to me.

The big one is why Gus would have Mike tip off the Salamancas to where Nacho was staying.

Had Nacho just stayed and waited, the Salamancas would have captured him and made him talk -- this is made completely clear when one of the twins says they want Nacho alive. If they had succeeded (due to Gus tipping him off via MIke putting the note in the safe) then how does that benefit Gus at all?

Since Gus believes that Lalo is alive, he must also believe that somehow Lalo made contact with someone. Making all this Nacho stuff moot. Since Nacho put dude in the chair, that means he forgets that Gus was behind the Lalo invasion?

My guess is fear that Nacho would rat out Gus and make all that work pointless/start a war. This made it look more legitimate.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
My concern is the writers will make Kim the surviving kingpin to make up for how much the fans hated Skylar in BB (We called her a "<#4!" cause that's what she WAS!). It's even stupider than Walt killing all the Nazis with a car truck machine gun, so it could happen.

G

My concern is the writers will make Kim the surviving kingpin to make up for how much the fans hated Skylar in BB (We called her a "<#4!" cause that's what she WAS!). It's even stupider than Walt killing all the Nazis with a car truck machine gun, so it could happen.
Please don't jinx it. I really need this show to have a good final season (unlike every show ever that fucks up it's final season)

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
My guess is fear that Nacho would rat out Gus and make all that work pointless/start a war. This made it look more legitimate.
That's the reason for the outcome we got, but not the reason to point the Salamancas at Nacho to begin with. That's the part I just don't understand. Gus could have just killed Nacho himself, or told him to get out of dodge.

Enjoying the season so far over all, though.

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout

So Gus got Nacho a hiding place and a gun, telling him to shoot anyone who tried to come in. Then, Gus lead the Salamancas straight to Nacho. So, presumably when Nacho started shooting at them, like he was told to, they’d shoot back and kill him, which saves Gus from being linked to Lalo’s assassination attempt. (And if Nacho took out some Salamancas before dying, that’s even better.) I think that’s how we’re supposed to read this plot.

I agree with you that it’s not a very tight plan. What if Nacho was shot but not killed and they captured him?

The simple answer is - Nacho doesn’t want his dad fucked with and Gus knows it. Even if he were questioned and tortured, Nacho would never risk his father’s safety by selling out Gus.

This could have been more clear if Tyrus had reminded Nacho of that threat when they spoke on the phone in the first two episodes.

Last edited:
G

So Gus got Nacho a hiding place and a gun, telling him to shoot anyone who tried to come in. Then, Gus lead the Salamancas straight to Nacho. So, presumably when Nacho started shooting at them, like he was told to, they’d shoot back and kill him, which saves Gus from being linked to Lalo’s assassination attempt. (And if Nacho took out some Salamancas before dying, that’s even better.) I think that’s how we’re supposed to read this plot.

I agree with you that it’s not a very tight plan. What if Nacho was shot but not killed and they captured him?

The simple answer is - Nacho doesn’t want his dad fucked with and Gus knows it. Even if he were questioned and tortured, Nacho would never risk his father’s safety by selling out Gus.

This could have been more clear if Tyrus had reminded Nacho of that threat when they spoke on the phone in the first two episodes.

Led, stupid.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
All Breaking Bad writing is garbage and convoluted. The main characters leave everything to chance. What if Gale Boetticher is being guarded by Gus's henchmen? What if Gale is not home? What if Gale is on vacation? What if Gale is out at the movies? Walt's plan just HAPPENS to work magically. What if Gale has company over? Then Jesse does nothing and Walt and Jesse die. But the writing always has these ridiculous coincidences. Like Jane's father having a drink with Walt.

Why does Hank never call for backup? He has NO backup at all when he tries to arrest Jesse who is hiding in the RV. All he needed to do was bring a partner to watch the RV while he went to the hospital to check on his wife. Then years later, Hank like an even bigger moron takes ZERO help with him to arrest Walt in the middle of the desert. You know......Walt.....the cartel leader who just ordered a dozen prisoners murdered on the same day and blew up an old folk's home. Yeah let's not bring any backup to arrest FBI's most wanted number one.

Gus allows Nacho to live AND potentially get captured by the Salamancas a half dozen times. Then when Gus captured Nacho himself he lets him live despite the fact that Nacho can just say one or two words and doom Gus forever. "The chicken man ordered the Salamancas dead". The characters leave so much to chance it is unrealistic. I always liked on The Shield when the corrupt cops would kill other corrupt cops to prevent them from being informants. Or on Sopranos when Tony would have everyone whacked out of paranoia. Even considering killing Paulie on the boat. "I think I saw Ginny Sack!".

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout
All Breaking Bad writing is garbage and convoluted. The main characters leave everything to chance.
I will admit, that scene with Hank and the fucking twins is just ridiculous. The one spic has Hank right where he wants him, but doesn’t shoot, because… “Too easy.”

So he puts his gun away, walks over and grabs an axe out of his trunk, giving Hank enough time to load his gun. The fuck?

There’s so many easy ways to make that scene not retarded. Have the guy run out of ammo and need to reload or something. Still a cheap coincidence, but not quite so fucking stupid.

Last edited:
G

I really hope Kim ends up dead

Well the writers are in love with her so i doubt that’s going to happen. She probably won’t die but will divorce Jimmy. The romantic in me hopes they are still together during BB and afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator: