• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW better call Saul season 6 predictions?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I'll watch just to finish it but they're in real "who gives fuck anymore" territory.

Yeah, I absolutely loved this show up until Season 4, and I'm now just watching it because of sunken costs, etc. They've wasted so much screentime on Gus and fan service that I'm just watching to see how shittily it ends.

G

Boardwalk empire too. Loved it but nucky falling for that hatchet faced bitch Sally. The whole season is just a slog. Nucky just becomes a total dick (though that Started earlier) and all the interesting side characters are gone
Yeah, it wasn't the same show after they got rid of Jimmy Darmody. Apparently the actor was a junkie fuck or something but he did a great job playing Jimmy. Seasons 3 and 4 were still great and 5 was good but it just didn't have that same dynamic that the first two did. I would have liked to have seen a spin-off show with the actors who played Lucky, Bugsy and Meyer and their rise to power/creating Vegas etc, although maybe with a different guy playing Siegel. He was good at the psycho part but didn't look anything like him and couldn't convince as a swordsman.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Yeah, I absolutely loved this show up until Season 4, and I'm now just watching it because of sunken costs, etc. They've wasted so much screentime on Gus and fan service that I'm just watching to see how shittily it ends.

I guarantee the ending is going to be terrible. I don't even really know what the end of a show like this is supposed to be anyway, since it's set in two different time periods and they apparently have no idea what to do with the present day Saul part of the show, which is why in 5 fucking seasons we've basically learned nothing other than the fact that he works at Cinnabon.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Jim DeRosa still on that show? Haven't watched it for a decade or more, to be honest withcha

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Did you notice in episode 2 Gus "accidentally" dropped that glass that became the shards Nacho used? Wonder if they will elaborate on that at all.

G

Only seen the first episode of this season yet, but the acting between Bob Odenkirk and Rhea Seehorn feels really wooden. Tony Dalton is a fantastic actor though, great villain.