• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW better call Saul season 6 predictions?

G

I've been disappointed with final seasons doing worse than that.
Why is it the no show can ever have a good last season? Even the last season of The Sopranos felt rushed and weird. Lost, Breaking Bad, etc.

I guess everybody suffers from Westworld syndrome. Season 1 of that show was so good, but then it became a hit and apparently everybody who worked on that show's head went directly up their own anus and the show has sucked since it got acclaim for season 1.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Even the last season of The Sopranos felt rushed and weird
The last season of the Sopranos is successfully off-putting, in my opinion; all the good times are over and it's a bummer to watch, but it seems like that was the point. It's a chore to rewatch it after the fun of the previous seasons. Also if Kim doesn't get killed or leave town forever to get away from Jimmy, I'll be disappointed

G

The last season of the Sopranos is successfully off-putting, in my opinion; all the good times are over and it's a bummer to watch, but it seems like that was the point. It's a chore to rewatch it after the fun of the previous seasons. Also if Kim doesn't get killed or leave town forever to get away from Jimmy, I'll be disappointed
No it just felt like it came back as a different show... And not in a good way. It's easily the worst season of The Sopranos and not because of its tone. It's just not that good story-wise.

G

It's pretty gay (literally) and probably hasn't aged very well but Six Feet Under had a great ending.

G

Some random plot device to introduce new gang. Just like how Nazis suddenly got shoved into breaking bad.
Can we have one TV series that doesn't completely trip over the last season?

It's pretty gay (literally) and probably hasn't aged very well but Six Feet Under had a great ending.
I haven't seen it in a while either but I remember the series finale of six feet under being pretty good

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
The ending of that show did it right. It literally shows how every single character lives and dies via flash forwards to end the series.

I liked life on Mars/ashes to ashes ending considering it was kinda high concept stuff it did well in it's final run.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
That would be awesome
I was obsessed with BB and had s theory Walter White would try his meth once and was really bummed it never happened

Seemed like the weed scene was foreshadowing it

Like maybe he was forced to do it, or had to do it to keep his cover for some reason

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
No it just felt like it came back as a different show... And not in a good way. It's easily the worst season of The Sopranos and not because of its tone. It's just not that good story-wise.
I was watching The Sopranos each week when it was on the air. So I watched the last season "live" and not through DVD boxed sets.

I was a young man not from a coastal city and hadn't been exposed as much to pretentiousness. I would find these reviews online of people praising each episode and I was thinking, "We're not watching the same show."

One thing I noticed -- every episode of the last season of The Sopranos has a bodily fluid type of scene. The worst being when that guy's son shits in the shower in high school and they show the shit. They could have done the scene without showing that.

I believe what happened is David Chase hated his life. He had apparently only wanted to do two seasons of The Sopranos but they made him an offer he couldn't refuse. And then he'd have to talk to morons that didn't understand the show.

He made it crystal clear that Tony died, while doing the ending that he did just in case he could profit off it later. But yeah Tony definitely died. It all goes black.

Pretentious idiots just couldn't see that, and they still don't.