• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW better call Saul season 6 predictions?

G

The only thing that irritates me is that they spend too much time on Gus and too little on Jimmy/Saul.

G

This last episode was the worst one in a while.

Nice older married interracial couple in 2004, stupid.
I agree. It had a weird feeling to it. It didn't feel like a breaking bad episode, so I looked up who directed it...

220px-Rhea_Seehorn_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Women always make for horrible directors...

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
this final season is kind of sucking the ding dong
This is not even the final season. They are taking a break for a few weeks and splitting up the final season. So we get a mid-season finale that will make the show drag on even further. This worked for Sopranos because the last seasons were meant to be excruciating to watch to make the viewer feel permanently depressed like Tony was. They even shot the show in a gray washed out filter that made it ugly to look at.

BCS is running into the same problem the Star Wars prequels did. We already know what happens. So there is no suspense at anything. Like no one thought Darth Vader was going to kill Obi Wan. So they had to rely on the style and music and special effects to sell it. BCS has now had multiple scenes where we are supposed to feel tension that Gus or Mike might get killed or hurt. But we know that they live so the show is just dragging on for no reason other than selling more ad breaks.

And if you think the BB character cameos are shit now they will get way worse in the future. I predict Jesse, Walt, Skinny Pete, Badger, Combo, and probably a few more will show. Including a certain ape marrying Boston comic.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
The latest episode was pretty fucking boring to be honest witchu