• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW better call Saul season 6 predictions?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Since he's not in Breaking Bad, assume he'll die. I don't care about him. We already got the twins and Mike, don't need yet another character who's the Ultimate Badass.

G

Where do we think the Lalo storyline is going?
Gus knows Lalo is alive rn. Remember what he told Hector; he said the Salamanca name dies with you. I would think it would be really funny if Lalo ended up being in Breaking Bad the entire time and we didn't know it... Mike killed him and buried him underneath the south wall he was asking Werner about.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Watch this video and you'll change your opinion...

This guy nails it.

If you have to have a guy explain a character, maybe that character wasn't written well.

But this video is great and I agree with most of what he says. The problem is that BCS is such a slow show and it's been spread out over many years that I forgot half of this stuff. I might have caught some of it on a binge watch.

Thanks for posting this. Really clears her up a lot, and likely means something very bad will happen to her.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
If you have to have a guy explain a character, maybe that character wasn't written well.

But this video is great and I agree with most of what he says. The problem is that BCS is such a slow show and it's been spread out over many years that I forgot half of this stuff. I might have caught some of it on a binge watch.

Thanks for posting this. Really clears her up a lot, and likely means something very bad will happen to her.
I think she'll end up realizing that jimmy really is the conniving scumbag and not just using that for good reasons, ,and recognize the bad influence he is on her and finally reject him. Her being dead would have too big an effect on jimmy for it to not effect him at all in BB, but her divorcing him and leaving town permanently would sort of cement Jimmy becoming the crooked amoral character he was in breaking bad, since he has nothing to lose really except his money and his life.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I think she'll end up realizing that jimmy really is the conniving scumbag and not just using that for good reasons, ,and recognize the bad influence he is on her and finally reject him. Her being dead would have too big an effect on jimmy for it to not effect him at all in BB, but her divorcing him and leaving town permanently would sort of cement Jimmy becoming the crooked amoral character he was in breaking bad, since he has nothing to lose really except his money and his life.
His own brother burning himself alive in a violent suicide, that Jimmy drove him to, had basically no effect on Jimmy. Why would he care if Kim dies or leaves him? He can just go deeper into Saul Goodman. I hope that they are setting up Saul to literally just laugh if Howard and Kim die. Make him more of a maniac and unlikable than Walt was.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
His own brother burning himself alive in a violent suicide, that Jimmy drove him to, had basically no effect on Jimmy. Why would he care if Kim dies or leaves him? He can just go deeper into Saul Goodman. I hope that they are setting up Saul to literally just laugh if Howard and Kim die. Make him more of a maniac and unlikable than Walt was.
well his relationship with Chuck was always kind of antagonistic, so I don't think it's the same. Though it would be interesting to see him go to that length, I don't think they will. It makes more sense that after struggling with being the person she wants to be (helping the helpless, etc) she realizes that being around jimmy is actively working against that and finally cutting him off. Also it'd make sense how he would be even more shut down in terms of caring about others and letting them close

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I've seen a couple of reviews basically saying Nacho blowing his own brains out is the correct ending for him. You'll never see an article saying that about a female character like Kim.