What was your first job.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
All I got from that was that this old fag drove a Ranger.
Well he was a Newfie. One time he was out bucking wood and one of the rounders came back down the ramp while he was winching it into the bed. Flattened him in the ditch, broken eight of his ribs and pinned him. There was no cell service there so he fought his way out and drove a couple miles to call the ambulance.

They let his family bring him beer in the hospital so he didn't die of DTs and he was out three weeks later bucking wood again. He went on for a few more years but it wasn't long after he couldn't go out that he passed.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Well he was a Newfie. One time he was out bucking wood and one of the rounders came back down the ramp while he was winching it into the bed. Flattened him in the ditch, broken eight of his ribs and pinned him. There was no cell service there so he fought his way out and drove a couple miles to call the ambulance.

They let his family bring him beer in the hospital so he didn't die of DTs and he was out three weeks later bucking wood again. He went on for a few more years but it wasn't long after he couldn't go out that he passed.
Lmao they're literally the toughest human beings. They're scared of lightning but they'll dangle off a 4 storey roof with one set of fingertips to get a fucking nail in place. And if the fucker fell he'd probably be fine.

Spook

Waiter for a now defunct old timey family diner that was part of "Zellers"

@TheGhostOfAbeVigoda would know

Zellers-Bramalea-diner.jpg
Whoever hired you didn't think of the smell.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
Lmao they're literally the toughest human beings. They're scared of lightning but they'll dangle off a 4 storey roof with one set of fingertips to get a fucking nail in place.
Yeah his nose was all fucked up because he was out in some big machine one day and he went up a steel bank, his chainsaw fell off the rack above him and split his fucking nose down the middle. He just wrapped a bandage all the way around his head a few times and left it to heal all mangled.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis

I'm honestly thinking about bucking wood with EIGHT busted ribs lmao. I'd bitch out.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Yeah his nose was all fucked up because he was out in some big machine one day and he went up a steel bank, his chainsaw fell off the rack above him and split his fucking nose down the middle. He just wrapped a bandage all the way around his head a few times and left it to heal all mangled.
A good friend of mine took a chainsaw to the chin/mouth. A running one. It was brutal. My mom cried when she saw the pictures lol.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
Oh yeah. He's been at it his entire life too. He's like "it's bound to happen if you do it so much" which is extra retarded. Like, I use a chainsaw quite a bit and I've never had one kick back into my face there, pro arborist.
My brother in law fucked himself up with an angle grinder the other day. Apparently the blade came off when it was running. He blamed the grinder of course so missus Turry asked me my expert opinion and I had a good laugh.

So I explained all the ways it was his fault and she said "I knew it must have been him because you've never hurt yourself with anything like that."