What was your first job.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
My first job was working overnights at A&P. It was pretty gay, until I started smoking dope on my breaks, going back into the store, and just eating fawkin whatever I wanted without paying. I was right into weightlifting at the time, so eating my gains for free was good shit. 15 years later, I sometimes I go in there for my groceries after working my current job, and still see the same losers working the till. Sad!

I was a waiter at a ritzy retirement home. You have no idea how horny old people are. Had my ass grabbed by old women. A freidn of mine (male) had his grabbed by a guy even. They found two geriatrics fucking in a small room adjacent to the dining room. Was a great job though, I got a college grant and lots of fun stories. Some dude we worked with pulled a gun on someone in the parking lot once too.

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Favorite deli meat to slice?
I’ve always been a fan of medium thick slices of meat. My favorite to slice was probably the Boar’s Head maple turkey.

The worst was when some lady ordered 1 pound of shaved ham. You literally have to set the dial so thin it just shaves off bits of the meat, and she wanted an entire pound of this. It looked like a fucking mountain of eraser shavings.

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
I apparently miss being a chef so much (I don't) I bought a meat slicer yesterday and today I'm gonna start making my own shit to slice. After golf, I mean it is sunday
I loved using the slicer, I even liked cleaning it. Once you figure out how to properly use it, it’s very satisfying. I should look in to getting one now. What are you going to start slicing with it?

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
I apparently miss being a chef so much (I don't) I bought a meat slicer yesterday and today I'm gonna start making my own shit to slice. After golf, I mean it is sunday
IMG_6202.jpeg