What was your first job.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
You've lived a very interesting life for a brown guy.
As a waiter in the diner, I even had a Nana type experience, but instead of getting fired, the restaurant manager stood up for me lol.

Remember how the platter sizes were huge? Anyway, these two Black women probably 21-22 years old, and with their lil baby come in. I'm 17, and like a good guy told them "the fish and chips combo might be a little too big for your baby", and they took offense to it and started the hoodrat neck rolling and to "mind my business and don't assume shit for us, nigga" etc. When I got them their order, every little thing was an issue, and they were calling me all kinds of insults. Just confrontational and being ghetto. So I cuss them out and they ask for the manager and when he came he said "Boq would never, he's excellent to our customers" and they seethed as I stood there stone faced and smug.

It of course went the way of "We ain't paying for shit, nigga" etc...At the cash registrar. Instead, they threaten to "wait for me outside the mall" with their nigga baby daddies, and I was giving them finger while rubbing my eye by the cash register, yawning and being sassy.

I took a lil somthin somthin from the kitchen at the end of the shift to make sure I had protection if they weren't bluffing.

Luckily they were.

Then the next day he told me he knew I cussed them back, and that next time just go to the employee lounge and punch the wall if a customer ever disrespects like that again. I'll never forget that boss.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Lmao "petrol stations" lmao" windscreens"

My gay husband, Stent Feznor says shit all stupid like that too.
It's called a fuckin' servo. Nobody would say "Off to the petro for some durries." That's just bloody stupid.

eshay-swagonthebeat.gif

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Anyone ever contracted leg cancer from gay sex, had your leg amputated, then attempted to run across Canada with a Gen. 1 fake leg and failed because you purposely dunked your magic Lieutenant Dan leg in salt water? Rusting it almost instantly?

Don't give me that fucking "aluminum" bullshit either. It was steel. They didn't even have alloys back then.

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
Also, Turry cracked a deer in the head with a rock on foot. That's about as Canadian as you can get. The boy also loves Stompin' Tom.

You are an honorary Canadian though, Boq. Take this comment to the bank and tell em Abe Vigoda sent ya.
When my nephew was in youth hockey I ran the scoreboard for his games. Lotta fawkin Stompin Tom got played during timeouts.