What was your first job.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Terrible shitty pizzeria when I was in HS.
1713062799088.jpeg

I was 14 and the summer going into high school I got a job for the city doing beach cleanup. They had the white kids clean the bathrooms on the beach. I’d go there spray the room with the hose, change the toilet paper and go to the next one a block away. I’d do 3 and I was done by like 930 (home by 9:45) but got paid until 1. They had the black kids walk the whole beach (like 3-4 miles every day) picking up garbage in the heat. They’d actually have to stay the whole time.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
My brother in law fucked himself up with an angle grinder the other day. Apparently the blade came off when it was running. He blamed the grinder of course so missus Turry asked me my expert opinion and I had a good laugh.

So I explained all the ways it was his fault and she said "I knew it must have been him because you've never hurt yourself with anything like that."
It's hilariously obvious that he did something wrong. The disks don't just fly off lol. Nice slapdash who-gives-a-fuck attitude at the cost of your physical visage, forever, stupid.