What was your first job.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
When I was about 8/9 me and a neighbourhood kid who was year above would hang at the local petrol station and wash windscreens.
We weren't filthy homeless negros accosting you at traffic lights so we'd make bank even though it was essentially begging.
The other kid had a "job" at the station washing down the pumps in the morning before opening and the owner was apparently cool with us hustling at the weekend.
Then the Italian nigger down the road would get all of our money because he rented the store next to his sweet shop and filled it with arcade games and had a doorway knocked through.
Any arcade game was an instant money trap for young Porque and it all got squandered away.
Lmao "petrol stations" lmao" windscreens"

My gay husband, Stent Feznor says shit all stupid like that too.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Lmao "petrol stations" lmao" windscreens"

My gay husband, Stent Feznor says shit all stupid like that too.
I actually wrote gas station as I change up between American and British terms but couldn't bring myself to write windshield.
So changed it to back Petrol as it looked weird mixing the terms.
Bit of free OSINT for snacky.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
I actually wrote gas station as I change up between American and British terms but couldn't bring myself to write windshield.
So changed it to back Petrol as it looked weird mixing the terms.
Bit of free OSINT for snacky.
In my normal, real life I spell everything Canadian like "favour" or "neighbour" but I write American on here so people won't think I'm one of you people.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
You Uncanadian faggots don't even understand how big of a fucking deal this is. This is better than ME, a beloved pop culture icon and legend of the stage and screen. This is fucking ZEDDY. The Zeller's teddy. I had NO IDEA he was Muslim. Like when Boq was Child.
Literally picked on the shift on grand opening. Bramalea City Center. I had to do a little sassy jig while sweating profusely because I was installing shelves in the retail section of the store all morning. Then was Zeddy ever since.

Russel Peters was there for the opening, and this was when he was just a nobody local who appeared on Rogers Cable TV. They also had some famous guy from a daytime TV soap, but the name and face escape me now. Some ex Blue Jay pitcher was also there. Good times.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Literally picked on the shift on grand opening. Bramalea City Center. I had to do a little sassy jig while sweating profusely because I was installing shelves in the retail section of the store all morning. Then was Zeddy ever since.

Russel Peters was there for the opening, and this was when he was just a nobody local who appeared on Rogers Cable TV. They also had some famous guy from a daytime TV soap, but the name and face escape me now. Some ex Blue Jay pitcher was also there. Good times.
You've lived a very interesting life for a brown guy.