• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Next time on NPS... a dramatic reenactment of a Milwaukee court case.

G

Reading through the latest on Pat's KF page as I'm wont to do every morning, the fucking balls on those pricks to demand Dan release the transcripts now and tell him how to steer the ship. Faggots slept on Pat and shit on Caverlock's dedicated hard work until Pat sued Null and rattled their cage, the majority of the content on that thread if not all of it comes from the rascals here, but now those armchair quarterback cunts think they get dictate terms? Get fucked.
Sorry, I'm in a mood this morning, and the entitlement of those worthless cunts gets on my nerves.
I'm tempted to just sit on it now. Fuck those entitled cunts.

G

Reading through the latest on Pat's KF page as I'm wont to do every morning, the fucking balls on those pricks to demand Dan release the transcripts now and tell him how to steer the ship. Faggots slept on Pat and shit on Caverlock's dedicated hard work until Pat sued Null and rattled their cage, the majority of the content on that thread if not all of it comes from the rascals here, but now those armchair quarterback cunts think they get dictate terms? Get fucked.
Sorry, I'm in a mood this morning, and the entitlement of those worthless cunts gets on my nerves.
Hold on to that rage, Will, whatever the faggots tell you, it's good for you. My grandfather was in a near constant state of fury until well into his late 80s and I'm convinced it's what kept him alive till 91. Which, considering he seemed to live on a diet mostly made up of beef, butter and whisky, is a great innings.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Counterpoint:

50b2d0b56bb3f7ad6c000016

No no no! I'm a kiwifarms poster and I want it now! Then I want an apology for not getting it sooner!
Age?

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Hold on to that rage, Will, whatever the faggots tell you, it's good for you. My grandfather was in a near constant state of fury until well into his late 80s and I'm convinced it's what kept him alive till 91. Which considering he seemed to live on a diet mostly made up of beef, butter and whisky, is a great innings.
A man after my own heart, God bless him.

G

I promise you that you, and most of the other guests, have already leaked enough personally identifying info to Dan to be named in a lawsuit. If he has flipped, or he flips later, you're in trouble. In some cases he's asked guests to confirm on the record which of Pat's unnamed John Does they are. [URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA9f44QHEg4']That's some Jimmy Altieri shit right there.[/URL]

Never take a bet with no upside; and in this case, unless you are very deeply in need of human interaction, there's no upside.
This level of paranoia is too much...even for me.