• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Next time on NPS... a dramatic reenactment of a Milwaukee court case.

G

Bams seed taking the fall for this would be pretty funny
Or
EAAC46D4-2A00-481D-BA6A-FCBC907944EF.jpeg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Are you for real? Other than Boomia, what would Dan know that anyone else here doesn’t already know?
Dan'll have their IP address at least, as no-one sounds laggy enough to be on an international VPN. IP will get you to a house, plus their voice admitting which John Doe they are, which solves a lot of the pesky identification problems e.g. the RIAA had. If he's had them download and install software for the teleconference... well, did they apply some sort of security policy to scope its access before installing, or can it read their browser history, maybe scrape their Facebook details? Can it see what nearby WiFi networks are available to help it geolocate itself?

Have they spoken at all? Have they leaked anything about themselves to Dan, maybe verbally or via email? Who was that guy who leaked his face in one episode?

He has no money of his own, he’s over $30k in the hole to Quasi now and he pissed away $200k of SFWA money.
It's $100k, not $200k, and it's $100k of motivation, particularly if he's got a path to get it and more back. Like I said (and as you quoted):
One last push from the SFWA coffers - bearing in mind it looks like no-one's going to notice the last $100k they spent - and Pat starts getting his $60k settlements, SWFA is repaid, he keeps his house and gets the fodder for his book, book tour, and speaking engagements around the world.

Nadolski texted Rick his fucking driver’s license and he still couldn’t do anything about it.
He could, he just Fatricked it up. A stat dec from one or two of the Hooligans staff alleging Andrew threatened Pat, and Andrew would have been fucked. If Fatrick had properly submiTTed the texts, Andrew would be fucked.

People are going to argue about the IP geolocating stuff - fine, put the Prey Project on your PC, see how you go. It could figure out what apartment block I was in, and what side of the block, on a non-GPS laptop. Also, can anyone remember the serial killer they caught by getting him to send an attachment via ICQ, which gave the cops his IP? It was early 2000s, and might have been a pedo.

G

Dan'll have their IP address at least, as no-one sounds laggy enough to be on an international VPN. IP will get you to a house, plus their voice admitting which John Doe they are, which solves a lot of the pesky identification problems e.g. the RIAA had. If he's had them download and install software for the teleconference... well, did they apply some sort of security policy to scope its access before installing, or can it read their browser history, maybe scrape their Facebook details? Can it see what nearby WiFi networks are available to help it geolocate itself?

Have they spoken at all? Have they leaked anything about themselves to Dan, maybe verbally or via email? Who was that guy who leaked his face in one episode?

It's $100k, not $200k, and it's $100k of motivation, particularly if he's got a path to get it and more back. Like I said (and as you quoted):

He could, he just Fatricked it up. A stat dec from one or two of the Hooligans staff alleging Andrew threatened Pat, and Andrew would have been fucked. If Fatrick had properly submiTTed the texts, Andrew would be fucked.

People are going to argue about the IP geolocating stuff - fine, [URL='https://preyproject.com/']put the Prey Project[/URL] on your PC, see how you go. It could figure out what apartment block I was in, and what side of the block, on a non-GPS laptop. Also, can anyone remember the serial killer they caught by getting him to send an attachment via ICQ, which gave the cops his IP? It was early 2000s, and might have been a pedo.
[BOC][/BOC]

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
@FurBurger your concerns would be valid if we weren't dealing with Fatrick. Even if he could afford another real lawyer do you think he'd listen to him or even be honest with him about what's happened this time around? You're overestimating a free range retarded person.
Like I said, never leave hostages to fortune.

They're making a bet, and you can think of this bet like a seesaw. On one side there's getting fucked financially and handing Fatrick The Big Win if a responsible adult ever takes over his case; and on the other there's getting to have a Skype call with a couple of the pests. I don't get what's on the Skype call that can outweigh Fat Pat and his "I beat the bullies" book tour.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout

People are going to argue about the IP geolocating stuff - fine, put the Prey Project on your PC, see how you go. It could figure out what apartment block I was in, and what side of the block, on a non-GPS laptop. Also, can anyone remember the serial killer they caught by getting him to send an attachment via ICQ, which gave the cops his IP? It was early 2000s, and might have been a pedo.
Wtf was this all about don't they have to subpenis zoom for the ip

G

Are you for real? Other than Boomia, what would Dan know that anyone else here doesn’t already know? And even if he did, so what? Nadolski texted Rick his fucking driver’s license and he still couldn’t do anything about it.

He has no money of his own, he’s over $30k in the hole to Quasi now and he pissed away $200k of SFWA money. So even if he had doxx on all 60 John Does there isn’t Jack shit he can do about it. It’s over.
The fucker is living in a fever dream. Today he told me I don't live in Canada, despite getting that picture, he thinks I drove here and set that all up it seems. He must be so paranoid that he can't believe anybody is not part of this. If we could just get him smoking coke he's go on a murderous rampage.

G

The fucker is living in a fever dream. Today he told me I don't live in Canada, despite getting that picture, he thinks I drove here and set that all up it seems. He must be so paranoid that he can't believe anybody is not part of this. If we could just get him smoking coke he's go on a murderous rampage.
Even with all the doxx that you’ve provided on “yourself” there’s no actual evidence that it’s really you, the person who typed this message. As has already been proven, it’s trivial for anyone here to just pick a random civilian and pretend to be them.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Bzzt. Wrong on all counts, child. I used a VPN (as always). No software was downloaded to join the stream and there was zero log-in of any kind.

G

Bzzt. Wrong on all counts, child. I used a VPN (as always). No software was downloaded to join the stream and there was zero log-in of any kind.
Thank you, Mew. I purposely turned off the requirement for people to log in. People that join NPS are not being tracked in any way.

Alternatively, Jon Del Arroz uses the same software program as me to stream (Streamyard); however, he requires a YouTube or Facebook log in to join his stream.

I know you're doing a bit, @FurBurger ... but seriously, get off my dick.

G

Stop lying, everyone knows live communication via VPN is impossible in 2022. We all certainly haven’t been doing it routinely every day for the last 2 years while working from home during COVID.

random

Forum Clout

You might be a retard of the pants shitting variety.