• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Next time on NPS... a dramatic reenactment of a Milwaukee court case.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
He didn't expect BDA to show up.
That's exactly why he put Andrew down as an African American man with brown hair and brown eyes (despite seeing his picture and knowing what he looked like). He was hoping the honorable judge was just as racist as he is and would rubber stamp a restraining order against a negro. Oh, silly Piglet. You are shockingly stupid.

G

That's exactly why he put Andrew down as an African American man with brown hair and brown eyes (despite seeing his picture and knowing what he looked like). He was hoping the honorable judge was just as racist as he is and would rubber stamp a restraining order against a negro. Oh, silly Piglet. You are shockingly stupid.
Was he really the one who did that? I don't know the first thing about these things, especially in America.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
That was such a bizarre twist. Id love to hear pats logic behind that.

G

That was such a bizarre twist. Id love to hear pats logic behind that.
Try thinking like a mentally ill, deluded moron for a minute.

The stalkers are all cowards, child, so there is no way on the ye gods' green earth Nadolski will actually turn up. And the judge is bound to be a racist Republican, little baby girl. He's in a position of responsibility and doubtless enjoys sending innocent African Americans to prison for life for carrying a couple of marijuana cigarettes, so he certainly will be more likely to rule against a black person.

Don't worry about the Polish name or the fact that I might be asked to produce evidence in the form of the photo of his driver's licence he sent me. Shhhhh. Shhhhh. Hush now, little baby child. That won'T hap-pen. And if it does I'll smash it like a pro. Mama Raven's special little guy is far smarter than any stupid judge.

Fin.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I'm tempted to just sit on it now. Fuck those entitled cunts.
You should, especially for this loser in particular:

So release the transcripts now then. And post the audio once it's available. You can still do your dramatic reading, but it shouldn't be my first and only access to it if you're participating on the farms.

What a fucking loser, barking orders like this. You should tease the dramatic reading of the transcript all week and then drop a 90 minute Harry Hater retrospective on Sunday instead.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout

What a fucking loser, barking orders like this. You should tease the dramatic reading of the transcript all week and then drop a 90 minute Harry Hater retrospective on Sunday instead.
Someone please tell that unfathomable faggot that this ain't his fuckin show.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Someone definitely took a shit in Furburger's cereal this morning.

I bet a fucking Jew did it...
Nope; just saying Dan's become the thing that Patso was chasing: a single person who knows a lot of the higher-ranking characters on here. He's the Quasi that Quasi wasn't. One last push from the SFWA coffers - bearing in mind it looks like no-one's going to notice the last $100k they spent - and Pat starts getting his $60k settlements, SWFA is repaid, he keeps his house and gets the fodder for his book, book tour, and speaking engagements around the world.

People are risking all that against the opportunity to be voices on a YouTube podcast.

Plus I just want to read the fucking transcript, not listen to people struggle not to talk over each other over super-laggy internet links while Dan ignores everyone and plays Candy Crush reads the comments.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout

@Caverlock got my ribs good with his reply

Screenshot_20220406-185708_DuckDuckGo.jpg

G

Nope; just saying Dan's become the thing that Patso was chasing: a single person who knows a lot of the higher-ranking characters on here. He's the Quasi that Quasi wasn't. One last push from the SFWA coffers - bearing in mind it looks like no-one's going to notice the last $100k they spent - and Pat starts getting his $60k settlements, SWFA is repaid, he keeps his house and gets the fodder for his book, book tour, and speaking engagements around the world.

People are risking all that against the opportunity to be voices on a YouTube podcast.

Plus I just want to read the fucking transcript, not listen to people struggle not to talk over each other over super-laggy internet links while Dan ignores everyone and plays Candy Crush reads the comments.
Are you for real? Other than Boomia, what would Dan know that anyone else here doesn’t already know? And even if he did, so what? Nadolski texted Rick his fucking driver’s license and he still couldn’t do anything about it.

He has no money of his own, he’s over $30k in the hole to Quasi now and he pissed away $200k of SFWA money. So even if he had doxx on all 60 John Does there isn’t Jack shit he can do about it. It’s over.

G

I want more talent shows. Performative cruelty live on the air. Prank calls, impressions, music, Ukrainians, skits (I'm a skit loving boy). An audible variety show. With of course discussions about current events and faggots in the mix.

OnA was at its peak when there was a lotta activity and characters mixed in...drama and loffs. A negro can dream.

G

I think Dan uses some third party site for the call-in that doesnt require login or anything. So he really doesnt know anyone in the podcast.