• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Next time on NPS... a dramatic reenactment of a Milwaukee court case.

G

I think Dan uses some third party site for the call-in that doesnt require login or anything. So he really doesnt know anyone in the podcast.
Yea no log on needed for NPS, but ever since I've gone on the cast a number of gay gentlemen have called my actual phone number asking if I want to have them give me a "Somerville Submarine", whatever that is, so you can see my suspicion lol.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Dan'll have their IP address at least, as no-one sounds laggy enough to be on an international VPN. IP will get you to a house, plus their voice admitting which John Doe they are, which solves a lot of the pesky identification problems e.g. the RIAA had. If he's had them download and install software for the teleconference... well, did they apply some sort of security policy to scope its access before installing, or can it read their browser history, maybe scrape their Facebook details? Can it see what nearby WiFi networks are available to help it geolocate itself?

Have they spoken at all? Have they leaked anything about themselves to Dan, maybe verbally or via email? Who was that guy who leaked his face in one episode?

It's $100k, not $200k, and it's $100k of motivation, particularly if he's got a path to get it and more back. Like I said (and as you quoted):

He could, he just Fatricked it up. A stat dec from one or two of the Hooligans staff alleging Andrew threatened Pat, and Andrew would have been fucked. If Fatrick had properly submiTTed the texts, Andrew would be fucked.

People are going to argue about the IP geolocating stuff - fine, put the Prey Project on your PC, see how you go. It could figure out what apartment block I was in, and what side of the block, on a non-GPS laptop. Also, can anyone remember the serial killer they caught by getting him to send an attachment via ICQ, which gave the cops his IP? It was early 2000s, and might have been a pedo.
More importantly, Patrick knows Lyor Cohen, so don't be surprised, when his peoples show up at your fucking door!