• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Next time on NPS... a dramatic reenactment of a Milwaukee court case.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I promise you that you, and most of the other guests, have already leaked enough personally identifying info to Dan to be named in a lawsuit. If he has flipped, or he flips later, you're in trouble. In some cases he's asked guests to confirm on the record which of Pat's unnamed John Does they are. That's some Jimmy Altieri shit right there.

Never take a bet with no upside; and in this case, unless you are very deeply in need of human interaction, there's no upside.

G

I promise you that you, and most of the other guests, have already leaked enough personally identifying info to Dan to be named in a lawsuit. If he has flipped, or he flips later, you're in trouble. In some cases he's asked guests to confirm on the record which of Pat's unnamed John Does they are. [URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA9f44QHEg4']That's some Jimmy Altieri shit right there.[/URL]

Never take a bet with no upside; and in this case, unless you are very deeply in need of human interaction, there's no upside.
Lol. Yeah, I'm wearing a fucking wire.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
cf0ddeee-28eb-4d63-8993-412ee2ef1812_text.gif

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I promise you that you, and most of the other guests, have already leaked enough personally identifying info to Dan to be named in a lawsuit. If he has flipped, or he flips later, you're in trouble. In some cases he's asked guests to confirm on the record which of Pat's unnamed John Does they are. That's some Jimmy Altieri shit right there.

Right; I'm quite concerned about being convicted of felony doll knitting and parody song singing.

G

I promise you that you, and most of the other guests, have already leaked enough personally identifying info to Dan to be named in a lawsuit. If he has flipped, or he flips later, you're in trouble. In some cases he's asked guests to confirm on the record which of Pat's unnamed John Does they are. [URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA9f44QHEg4']That's some Jimmy Altieri shit right there.[/URL]

Jimmy wasn't the Rat as it turned out, it was Pussy lol.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Im so glad we now have more legal documents that pat will deny ever happened. Plus we get to see all the O&A stuff pat talked about the majority of the time in court that Andrew glossed over the first time since there was so much to rehash.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

Nice incorrect Sopranos reference, stupid