• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Next time on NPS... a dramatic reenactment of a Milwaukee court case.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Right; I'm quite concerned about being convicted of felony doll knitting and parody song singing.
My bad - I thought you were the one with the funny "Brinton raped me" email address, that came up when Quasi handed over the details of the people who'd made legally actionable defamatory statements about Patrick.

If you haven't said anything he could sue you for, then you're right - you have nothing to worry about.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
My bad - I thought you were the one with the funny "Brinton raped me" email address, that came up when Quasi handed over the details of the people who'd made legally actionable defamatory statements about Patrick.

If you haven't said anything he could sue you for, then you're right - you have nothing to worry about.
What money will Patrick sue with? He's dead dick broke. Now's the time to sass the fat faggot, where's mr judgement debtor badass getting the funds for they called me a fat faggot round 2?

G

Just a taste...

1649214273098.png