• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

'I mIsS pAtRiCe' (Patrice O'Neal hate thread)

G

Portuguese girl. People on the bottom of the food chain were accused of raping someone on the lower end of the middle of the food chain.
2019-11-21-b5h67hbh4jx.jpg

Portuguese girls have the complexion of green-eyed white girls who tan a lot (pic related)

You put that next to a 6'4 gap tooth crunchy black negro and you're telling me you can't shake up some controversy out of that?

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
I mean sorry to ruin the illusion of super spade, but that whole I bent the lid of a soup can and I was going to stab him with it? You don't even get metal eating utensils.

Man, I don’t doubt Patrice lied about his jail experience, I don’t even care if he didn’t go.

I’m just putting it to you, that the jail system during the crack epidemic might be different than the jail you experience today

If you wanna write more essays I wont read, go for it

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
But he was in a classification prison. That has never changed. The point of a classification prison is limited contact with other inmates while you're being classified. Inmates don't have access to the yard in a classification prison. At best there would be a very small pod of people. Just because it was 1985 doesn't change anything. I did my time like 20 years later, you don't think I had enough time to sit around and listen to stories at the old timers told about how it used to be?
Just to share what little I know about classification prisons... A JAG once told me about a military guy convicted of selling some coke. Not a crazy amount, but some miserable cunt decided to make an example out of him, so they court-martialed him over some shit that should've just gotten him booted. He was sentenced to a few months and was due to serve that sentence in a holding facility on base... until a female got remanded to custody. Homeboy ends up in county jail for the remainder of his sentence, under classification prison, where he was summarily ass-raped. So he went from a conviction that would've ended in a fine and probation on the civilian side to trying to sue the federal and local government for failing to uphold the support agreement and uphold the classifications.

The takeaway? Corrections officers are the dumbest motherfuckers alive. If they bothered to read anything, they wouldn't be working corrections. So they aren't good at maintaining the classification system.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
View attachment 24315

Portuguese girls have the complexion of green-eyed white girls who tan a lot (pic related)

You put that next to a 6'4 gap tooth crunchy black negro and you're telling me you can't shake up some controversy out of that?
Nigga I can show you Colombians who look just like that who 80s Bostonians wouldn't bat an eye about getting raped. It's not about complexion, it's about class and where they lived in relation to the kind of people to raise these kind of stinks.

G

A JAG once told me about
I don't believe your JAG. I mean I read the whole thing but it just seems far-fetched.

Let me tell you a couple of three things:

Who ass rapes somebody that's a trained soldier when there's a bunch of weak skinny guys in there? And furthermore who commits rape in an institution meant for someone to serve less than a year? And third, who would have the balls to do that behind the backs of the gangs that come up and let you know that there will be no gay shit in jail?

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
You read enough that you knew what to isolate to quote, stupid.

What does that even mean?

I read the first sentence and the last 3 sentences.

You wrote an essay explaining why your jail experience is the same as everyones like your some jail expert

I get it man, you make poor life choices and prison was a special place for you, I’m sure you made a lot of friends and read a lot of cool books

G

Sounds a lot like what I said.
Shut up nigga

Nigga I can show you Colombians who look just like that who 80s Bostonians wouldn't bat an eye about getting raped. It's not about complexion, it's about class and where they lived in relation to the kind of people to raise these kind of stinks.
That is an excellent point. Still you should never underestimate people's willingness to be outraged.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I don't believe your JAG. I mean I read the whole thing but it just seems far-fetched.

Marilyn-Milian-Nude-thefappeningblog.com-8.jpg

Let me tell you a couple of three things:

Who ass rapes somebody that's a trained soldier when there's a bunch of weak skinny guys in there? And furthermore who commits rape in an institution meant for someone to serve less than a year? And third, who would have the balls to do that behind the backs of the gangs that come up and let you know that there will be no gay shit in jail?
Throw that shit in a form letter and I'll ask them more formally. I suspect incarcerated people establish fucked up, improvised rule systems as a reflection of their own unfulfilled existences and distribute cruel justice to act out their frustrations, but your guess is as good as mine.

G

What does that even mean?

I read the first sentence and the last 3 sentences.

You wrote an essay explaining why your jail experience is the same as everyones like your some jail expert

I get it man, you make poor life choices and prison was a special place for you, I’m sure you made a lot of friends and read a lot of cool books
Prison, stupid. Not jail. And I never purported to be an expert but I know a lie when I hear it.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
post more portuguese girls! one of my exes was from there and she was the absolute best

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Prison, stupid. Not jail. And I never purported to be an expert but I know a lie when I hear it.

Were you the first person to come up with that theory on the forum?

Either way, I never thought about it till someone mentioned it and I never doubted it was a lie

If it is a lie, it’s kind of a hate crime hoax because he bases it off of fucking a white chick