• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

'I mIsS pAtRiCe' (Patrice O'Neal hate thread)

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
What does that even mean?

I read the first sentence and the last 3 sentences.

You wrote an essay explaining why your jail experience is the same as everyones like your some jail expert

I get it man, you make poor life choices and prison was a special place for you, I’m sure you made a lot of friends and read a lot of cool books
Sorry bro, you just sound like a dumbfuck arguing with someone who's been to prison about what prison is like. Everyone I've known who has been a guard or my one buddy who went to prison they admit all the shit you see on TV is exaggerated or outright bullshit. But I bet you think vern schillinger is is in there have having his rival's family killed

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
post more portuguese girls! one of my exes was from there and she was the absolute best
I would whack it til my dick fell off to this one

Attachments

• 740full-daniela-melchior.jpg
    740full-daniela-melchior.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 740full-daniela-melchior (1).jpg
    740full-daniela-melchior (1).jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 42
G

Sorry bro, you just sound like a dumbfuck arguing with someone who's been to prison about what prison is like. Everyone I've known who has been a guard or my one buddy who went to prison they admit all the shit you see on TV is exaggerated or outright bullshit. But I bet you think vern schillinger is is in there have having his rival's family killed
What it is is they want to throw a little bitch fit because I know a liar when I hear one, and their God Patrice can never be wrong.

artworks-FDqoCUDYW1Q9YFlb-RnQteQ-t500x500.jpg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
That's the other thing, he literally relegated himself to OnA, but what options did he have? Niggers worth a damn like Spike Lee tried giving a fuck, and he just was too lazy to hang. It's why he felt comfortable with those degenerates (birds of a feather).

He really was lucky Colin liked him.
He wasn't too lazy to hang. He just didn't want to go full on kike worship for fame/cash.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
He did do the white baby on a keychain bit
He did the 'nigga in a buick' bit like two times as well, but to be fair, it was in relation to the topic at hand and he mentioned it was part of his act. I can't blame the guy for that, it's normal human conversation shit. I'd wager most of us are guilty of repeating a joke or observation in different company

It's not exactly in the same league as the Pablo Franciscos or Louies who'd wrestle control of the conversation and use it like a comedy stage.

Corsica is french and Africa isn't Mediterranean.
Africa begins at the Pyrenees, child.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Yes we're going to split hairs. There's a huge difference between being in prison and being in the county lockup with a bunch of drunks and wife beaters. And some people are just good liars dude. Because the stuff he was saying was the type of stuff that people who have never done time THINK prison is like. There is a huge difference between TV, movies, and the embellished bullshit you hear second hand from people who did time vs the actual penitentiary experience.

He didn't say the one thing that I expected him to say that everyone who's done time says: it wasn't anything like I thought it was going to be, and the worst thing was the boredom and the calm.

Don't you think even if they sealed his record because he was a juvenile, this would have been all over the papers? A black guy raping a sweet little innocent white girl? In the 70s/80s that would have been every headline for a week. Yet the only record we have that any of this went down is his story. And that's exactly what I think it is, just a story.
I was in county with murderers, so they're not all just drunks and low-level drug offenses. I was in Bexar County for 3 months. It was fucking boring, but I wasn't involved in any of the political/gang shit. There was drama with those motherfuckers on a daily basis. A dude almost got beat to death over taking an extra tray of chow. I could see where a 16-17 year old would have a shitty time in county-- if you're surrounded by adults.