• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

'I mIsS pAtRiCe' (Patrice O'Neal hate thread)

P

potatopeeler63

The only thing worse than hearing embellished prison stories from a low security lock up is hearing hardened prison “experts” fact check said story
“Nah they don’t serve mashed potatoes on Wednesday he’s loying”
Wormkiller maybe you should start a podcast and interview sammy the bull maybe there you’ll have an audience, wigger

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
This thread reminded me that Louis CK basically did his entire shameless set on O&A before filming it
If you ever made the mistake of listening to an O&A comedian's standup you would instantly recognize like half of their bits. Even Norton would do nothing original in his act. Artie Lange literally would regurgitate old Stern stories on stage (while on heroin) and make a fortune touring.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
If you ever made the mistake of listening to an O&A comedian's standup you would instantly recognize like half of their bits. Even Norton would do nothing original in his act. Artie Lange literally would regurgitate old Stern stories on stage (while on heroin) and make a fortune touring.
Jim Jefferies' sitcom was all shit I heard from him on O&A too. Fucking Aussie faggot.

G

The only thing worse than hearing embellished prison stories from a low security lock up is hearing hardened prison “experts” fact check said story
“Nah they don’t serve mashed potatoes on Wednesday he’s loying”
Wormkiller maybe you should start a podcast and interview sammy the bull maybe there you’ll have an audience, wigger
Maybe you should start a podcast where you eat my butt.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Patrice also has a couple albums out that were great imo and didn't contain anything from his o&a appearances. He did talk about the same topics like conspiracies and relationships but it was original as far I could tell.

Norton as a comic I despise more than anything. He embodies everything I hate about stand-up.

G

Patrice also has a couple albums out that were great imo and didn't contain anything from his o&a appearances. He did talk about the same topics like conspiracies and relationships but it was original as far I could tell.

Norton as a comic I despise more than anything. He embodies everything I hate about stand-up.
He did do the white baby on a keychain bit

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout

Comparing Norton to Patrice is like comparing a skateboard to a Corvette. Good god, Norton is the worst.