• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

'I mIsS pAtRiCe' (Patrice O'Neal hate thread)

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
bump.gif

Idk if this is a wise thing to say, but I feel like Patrice was just a fatter, black Norton.

If he was still alive today any friendship he would've had with ant would've died after the time square incident and he'd be doing pods with burr and hart weekly.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
View attachment 40254

Idk if this is a wise thing to say, but I feel like Patrice was just a fatter, black Norton.

If he was still alive today any friendship he would've had with ant would've died after the time square incident and he'd be doing pods with burr and hart weekly.
Fawkin wyzz with the profound takes.

I don’t think he would’ve aged well but his clips still do make me laugh, I can’t really explain why. Him trashing Vos and Norton’s early standup is still gold to me

G

Fawkin wyzz with the profound takes.

I don’t think he would’ve aged well but his clips still do make me laugh, I can’t really explain why. Him trashing Vos and Norton’s early standup is still gold to me
I’ve probably heard every bit of patrice audio online, ever.
he’s umatched when he’s slamming people and holds his ground ala pat cooper,
But gets really annoying with his fake psychologist schtick IE “intent vs impact, be righteous, etc “
He was the original tariq nasheed

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
But gets really annoying with his fake psychologist schtick IE “intent vs impact, be righteous, etc “
Yeah I agree with that. When he was with Pat Cooper that was so funny, still lawf at that one.

The advice shit is annoying now but when I got my fawkin’ heart broken a few years back, I did listen to it just because it made me laugh and, in a very gay way, helped me to prioritize myself. Now it’s annoying because it’s so obvious.

G

View attachment 40254

Everytime I make this point in a comment, some OnA ballwasher tries to fight being immersed in reality and go "nu-uh!!! they'd still be friends!"

Impossible. Patrice would not only be fed up with all the race shit, his own publicist and agents will pull a Nya Burr and tell him the Cumia brand is toxic. Patrice would have gone ona Bill Burr/Kevin Hart trajectory if anything, so that obscure faggot would be a problem more than anything.

I could even see the Tariq nasheeds of the Black community calling out Patrice as a coon for only working with the White comedy sphere and avoiding BET or black radio etc.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
View attachment 40254

Hard to believe Patrice would throw Louie under the bus like Norton did

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
You think Patrice woud escape his own 'me too' bs? Im thinking by 2014-2016 that girl from Boston would pop up, among other things.
I think it's more likely some one night stand(s) would've come after him or people would've said the Cellar table was too mean. Those posed a bigger danger than the teenage rape. For PR response to the rape incident, he had 1) Boston racism and 2) already serving a sentence 3) already airing it out on a radio show in his back pocket. I think he would've survived it resurfacing.

Being shitty to women in the 2000s seems like the bigger Achilles Heel.

Cancerfuck

The floor is lava, dude.
Forum Clout
He always came off to me as trying to mask his deep insecurities with being "forward" and "honest". I never really bought into it, but he could be funny. Not that much different from most stand-up comedians really.