• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

'I mIsS pAtRiCe' (Patrice O'Neal hate thread)

G

Man shut the fuck up, Patrice's body of work on O&A is unmatched
This dude be like:

EU8GxwLWkAE8TJH.jpg

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
Like @LingerLonger said, it was radio that was not intended to be recorded and archived. Opie encouraged Patrice to tell the same stories again because you don't have the same audience every say, and you want to maximize the frequency of bits that work. This sounds outdated now with podcasts, but it made sense at the time.

Remember when they got Chazz Palminteri to fuck with Vos? A Bronkish Tale? They played the fuck out of that for a week or so. Listening back to old episodes it becomes redundant, but there was no intention for us to go back.

The best way to listen back to how great Patrice was on O&A was the Tribute To Patrice (Erock said he put it together) because it was the best SIXTEEN HOURS that was whittled down from hundreds. Either that, or find clips where something noteworthy happened and Patrice was in at the time. The fact that everything is archived is great, but it doesn't make for a great experience when you're listening to every appearance from 2005 or so.
Nigger it was on siriusxm. They had the same fucking audience every day. Their audience peaked in 2002, they tried to get it high on K-Rock when they had the split show, but it seems like CBS fucked them. After that they had their audience pretty much set in stone with no way of tracking growth. There were no “new people every day” like Opie said. Satellite radio never even tracked ratings in any way. They relied on deals with GM and Ford to have satellite radios in new cars instead of having to mount a unit. Any new listeners satellite got most likely never listened again after their free trial expired. Satellite is kept alive by mechanics and truckers. And now young truckers just use Spotify to listen to Rogan or some sports podcast.

Can’t believe niggas on this site actually think they had a lot of listeners.

G

If that were true, both of them wouldn't have gotten fired over what amounted to mickey mouse bullshit. SiriusXM just wanted an excuse to not pay them millions anymore because they were phoning it in, the drama, etc. wasn't worth the money especially with the lack of advertisers. You can tell at the end that their ego got in the way and they vastly overestimated their worth to that company. They would openly talk shit about regular radio on the air, and they got dumped by regular radio. When that happened they should have smartened up and realized that they weren't this amazing commodity neck and neck with Howard Stern like they thought they were.

In the real world I have met maybe three people my entire life that know who they were.

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
If that were true, both of them wouldn't have gotten fired over what amounted to mickey mouse bullshit. SiriusXM just wanted an excuse to not pay them millions anymore because they were phoning it in, the drama, etc. wasn't worth the money especially with the lack of advertisers. You can tell at the end that their ego got in the way and they vastly overestimated their worth to that company. They would openly talk shit about regular radio on the air, and they got dumped by regular radio. When that happened they should have smartened up and realized that they weren't this amazing commodity neck and neck with Howard Stern like they thought they were.

In the real world I have met maybe three people my entire life that know who they were.
I’m from nyc and anyone who remembers them will bring up WNEW. No mention of satellite. Their audience is us. Niche autists and truckers. Any new YouTube hits they get are from people who like bill burr or Louis.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Nigger it was on siriusxm. They had the same fucking audience every day. Their audience peaked in 2002, they tried to get it high on K-Rock when they had the split show, but it seems like CBS fucked them. After that they had their audience pretty much set in stone with no way of tracking growth. There were no “new people every day” like Opie said. Satellite radio never even tracked ratings in any way. They relied on deals with GM and Ford to have satellite radios in new cars instead of having to mount a unit. Any new listeners satellite got most likely never listened again after their free trial expired. Satellite is kept alive by mechanics and truckers. And now young truckers just use Spotify to listen to Rogan or some sports podcast.

Nigger, why are you putting me in a position to defend them? I don't like them either.

I'll settle for this: Opie and Patrice still rule, fuck Worm and Nana.

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
Nigger, why are you putting me in a position to defend them? I don't like them either.

I'll settle for this: Opie and Patrice still rule, fuck Worm and Nana.
Opie isn’t cool. He’s just boring. He doesn’t do anything worth hating because he doesn’t do anything. He’s not a tranny fucker who denies his homosexuality, he’s not a Twitter addicted alcoholic, he doesn’t have a retarded brother who posts about upside down American flags. Opie does nothing but talk into a phone while the sun glares into the camera

G

Opie isn’t cool. He’s just boring. He doesn’t do anything worth hating because he doesn’t do anything. He’s not a tranny fucker who denies his homosexuality, he’s not a Twitter addicted alcoholic, he doesn’t have a retarded brother who posts about upside down American flags. Opie does nothing but talk into a phone while the sun glares into the camera
This...bland, stupid and sensitive. I hate it but its true, he doesn't even have some hang-up like tranny-lust, or pedophilia to make him at least notorious.

Forum Clout
i showed my dick to a retarded girl

b56ec5bdd69009691caea6eb3a1aff25.jpg

I always found it jarring how this guy kept doing his rehearsed stand-up bits while everyone else was telling real stories for the most part.

The worst example is that airplane story where the pilot decides to lift off despite security issues with the plane, resulting in an escalating sequence of problems. Did he?

Last edited:

Renaus

Forum Clout
Any kind of worship is gay but disliking someone because of it is even gayer. Louis CK before his downfall was into a bunch of faggy leftist shit. Producing documentaries about black trannies, his show Louie had a bunch of cuck shit, he was a hilaryfag etc. Despite all his faggotry, he is probably the funniest comedian alive right now.

Patrice wasn't Jesse Lee Peterson but for a black comedian he was quite fair.
"I only thought that he was racist when he apologized"
That was his comment about the Michael Richards situation for fucking sake. The nigga went on national television to defend Don Imus, defended Mel Gibson despite his pack of niggers comment. To reduce him as just a nigger comedian complaining about hwhitepypo is retarded.