• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone Will Forget About The Debate By Tomorrow, Child. I Hate Being Right All The Time.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I've said this before but he's overly Irish. Tomlinson is an Irish name, he's a drunk, gets incredibly red, and has an absolutely gigantic head.
Tomlinson is an Anglo as shit name. He's alluded to having Ulster Protestant roots, which just means English or Lowland Scottish transplant. I buy it, if he had any muscle mass and testosterone he'd look like a Norf FC type.

He's from the most unremarkable and blandest stock imaginable: low income Midwestern WASPs who've probably been stuck in the same small patch of rubesville for the past two hundred years. It's part of the reason why he's so desperate to appear windswept and interesting, he's a dud to the bone.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What a reach. It totally wasnt because he doesnt know where he is half the time

1720717675451.png

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout

View attachment 210237
Biden had to be woken from his post-porridge, late morning nap to be told this happened. But yeah, I'm supposed to believe he was pounding his desk in the Oval Office while on the phone with the head of the IRS demanding the millionaires pay more in taxes.

Also, the money is from "1,500 millionaires". The media-owning elite are billionaires. These were probably small- to mid-level business owners who have been creatively avoiding taxes. Fat idiot.

Username

Forum Clout
So Joe Biden is the most "historically significant American president of the last half century"? Not, I don't know, the first black president in US history?

Also please, Pat, learn what "objective" means. You can't "objectively" be the best at something opinion-based like "most successful president".

The reality TV host whit no political experience. Who according to Pat stole the election through Russian interference. Is simply historically insignificant child.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

View attachment 210237
I saw a couple others using that “take” of that’s why rich Hollywood actors - who are pretty much all liberals - are actually republicans and now are upset that Biden is making them pay their “fair share”

Only a retard would believe this as those rich actors pay their accountants lots of money to make sure they pay the least amount possible.

Biden’s kids don’t even pay their taxes - that’s Hunters next court appearance in California.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
In your lower linked article:

“Reporter: Do you have any information on James Patterson’s claims that Trump had Epstein kicked out of Mar-a-logo?

Edwards: I definitely have heard that. I definitely have heard that and I don’t know if it was Trump himself as opposed to a manager…”

I don’t buy Trump as some defender of women considering he tricked an employee alleging sexual assault into signing an NDA. Not accusing HIM of assault, but the golf course employees. Instead of firing them he made the girl sign an NDA and didn’t even tell her what it was.

Do I think Trump raped a 13 year old? No. But saying Trump had nothing weird to do with Epstein is pretty ridiculous considering people will label Clinton a gross pedo for palling around with Epstein…even though the same standard of evidence that’s used to label Clinton is used to exonerate Trump.

I.e, “Look at these photos of Clinton with Epstein! He’s on the flights! In the black book! HE’S A PEDO! Whoa whoa whoa, Trump is in all those things? Lets slow down, meeting Epstein doesn’t automatically make you a pedo!”

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
In your lower linked article:

“Reporter: Do you have any information on James Patterson’s claims that Trump had Epstein kicked out of Mar-a-logo?

Edwards: I definitely have heard that. I definitely have heard that and I don’t know if it was Trump himself as opposed to a manager…”

I don’t buy Trump as some defender of women considering he tricked an employee alleging sexual assault into signing an NDA. Not accusing HIM of assault, but the golf course employees. Instead of firing them he made the girl sign an NDA and didn’t even tell her what it was.

Do I think Trump raped a 13 year old? No. But saying Trump had nothing weird to do with Epstein is pretty ridiculous considering people will label Clinton a gross pedo for palling around with Epstein…even though the same standard of evidence that’s used to label Clinton is used to exonerate Trump.

I.e, “Look at these photos of Clinton with Epstein! He’s on the flights! In the black book! HE’S A PEDO! Whoa whoa whoa, Trump is in all those things? Lets slow down, meeting Epstein doesn’t automatically make you a pedo!”
Shut the fuck up you little bitch.

Forum Clout
In Patrick's defense, why the fuck is the political opinion of some actor headline news. It's like the Film Actors Guild from Team America in real life.

Patrick's opinions are even more useless but at least no one cares about them.

Forum Clout
Tomlinson is an Anglo as shit name. He's alluded to having Ulster Protestant roots, which just means English or Lowland Scottish transplant. I buy it, if he had any muscle mass and testosterone he'd look like a Norf FC type.

He's from the most unremarkable and blandest stock imaginable: low income Midwestern WASPs who've probably been stuck in the same small patch of rubesville for the past two hundred years. It's part of the reason why he's so desperate to appear windswept and interesting, he's a dud to the bone.
He does look like your average person from North England: fat, bloated big headed alcoholic who eats shit. If you built a Greggs near pats house he's be there every day.

Love me Biden

'Ate trump

'Ave high cholesterol

Simple as!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat is really trying to convince himself that Trump doesnt stand a chance. Seems after the debate and last night that no matter what the blue team does that a loss is going to be the outcome.

View attachment 210397

200w.gif
Of course two unemployed bums love Biden
IMG_3975.jpeg

Trump has been campaigning the last two weeks, faggot. Stop falling for the “DURR TRUMP IS HIDING!” Lie that the DNC shills have been pushing on social media. Remember -Brian is on disability due to getting “tired” from time to time and lives with his mother cashing her social security check.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Pat is really trying to convince himself that Trump doesnt stand a chance. Seems after the debate and last night that no matter what the blue team does that a loss is going to be the outcome.

View attachment 210397

200w.gif
I can't wait for Biden to punch through that floor at his next public appearance by running his index finger over his lips going "dibbiduh dibbiduh dibbiduh" then wandering off into a corner.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
Of course two unemployed bums love Biden
View attachment 210399
Trump has been campaigning the last two weeks, faggot. Stop falling for the “DURR TRUMP IS HIDING!” Lie that the DNC shills have been pushing on social media. Remember -Brian is on disability due to getting “tired” from time to time and lives with his mother cashing her social security check.
Trump is getting double effectiveness just by letting Biden speak. At this point trump doesnt even need to make any public appearances. The dems are sinking their own ship and pat is going down like the band on the titanic by acting like they are winning.

02b5b888fc90b592a7fcdfaa8feb15ae7616ec4c.gif

Forum Clout
Trump is getting double effectiveness just by letting Biden speak. At this point trump doesnt even need to make any public appearances. The dems are sinking their own ship and pat is going down like the band on the titanic by acting like they are winning.

02b5b888fc90b592a7fcdfaa8feb15ae7616ec4c.gif

One of the largest Super Pacs just pulled $90 million from the Biden Campaign:

SmartSelect_20240712-094739_X.jpg