• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone Will Forget About The Debate By Tomorrow, Child. I Hate Being Right All The Time.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
1720812301647.jpeg

#Gluesenkamp2024 :
-Business owner / Mechanic
-Freshman House member (NEW BLOOD)
-“Blue Dog Democrat” (aka DINO)
-Hates immigration, loves guns
-Hot as FUCK

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Except that he would have won a second term and couldn't have served then.

Sue Lightning, Political Expert... 🤦‍♂️
Hey stupid, the hypothetical is he doesn’t get killed in 1963, doesn’t run in 1964, then runs in 1996 when he’s 81. Even if he survived the dude wouldn’t have lived to 81. Thats why its a hypothetical…

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Yeah but have you ever seen members of congress? They all look like reptiles or some genetically mutated slop…even having some coffee shop basic bitch in there makes her a 10 in the environment
Never said i wouldn't pretend to be interested in her stick-n-poke tattoos for a night of pleasure under the glow of her Himalayan salt lamp, cat hair everywhere, knocking over empty la croix cans

Forum Clout
The split screen in the debate was brutal. Joe looked like his family just took away his car keys and told him that he can't drive anymore. Most American voters are uninformed retards, but they're at least smart enough to know when it's time to sell grandpa's car. Of course, Pat and his great political instincts expected everyone to ignore the biggest presidential happening since Nixon's resignation. This could turn into a real shitshow.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
has anyone recently interrupted one of rick's tweet threads with outsiders, and he rick had to o "NO, CHILD" them, and the normie-outsider is like, "wtf was that about?"