• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone Will Forget About The Debate By Tomorrow, Child. I Hate Being Right All The Time.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Who else do they have? This is such a disaster for dems, Kamala is just hillary with a tan, Buttigeg has been fucking up his job, Newsom ruined california even more. All of their options are dead on arrival, Newsom might be their only option and he sucks. Anyone I forgot is barely worth mentioning.
I'd vote for Osama bin Laden before I voted for Newsom.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Not Pat but was on a post Pat retweeted, this guy is such a retard he doesn’t realize he’s describing what they’ve had to do for Biden
View attachment 210084
It’s hard to believe these people are real and serious.
Trump goes to UFC shows and sits there all night. Biden goes to bed before it's dark outside. The cope is insane.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1720666309659.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yeah he’s right. The incumbent has a huge advantage. But its not some loophole to win…see: Carter, HW, Trump, etc.

He could be completely right about Biden being the most blah blah blah…doesn’t matter. We learned from the 2016 results experience / accomplishments don’t mean shit…and the 2008 vote. And the 2000 vote. And the 1992 vote. You can get the most polished and respected politician up there and if they’re running against a dude with 0 accomplishments but who talks like them and interacts with people good, they’re going with that guy.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Good President =/= good candidate, as paradoxical as that is. Carter was a great candidate. He was a bad President. Incumbents may get the advantage of experience but they get the disadvantage of people seeing what they can do. Why did Obama do worse in 2012 than 2008? Because people realize he wasn’t some new hope he marketed himself as but the status quo, just black.

I also like when he said “replacing a candidate this late has never resulted in a win”. How can you measure that when this is completely unprecedented, stupid? LBJ and Truman dropped out late and the Dems lost but both dropped out while primaries were still happening. The so called “chaos” dropping Biden would bring is a…gasp…hypothetical couple town halls where a mini primary happens over 4 weeks while the convention delegates pick who wins, or they just pick Kamala. Where is the so called “risk”?

Keep Biden for 5 months and you spend all that time defending yourself. Pick ANYONE else and not only do you have the next 5 months to build them up, you reset the entire game by making Republicans have to workshop all the attacks they could use. All that sleepy Joe shit goes out the window and Trump would look fucking physically terrible if he were running against a 40-50 year old.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
In Patrick's defense, why the fuck is the political opinion of some actor headline news. It's like the Film Actors Guild from Team America in real life.

Patrick's opinions are even more useless but at least no one cares about them.
"The fundraiser that Clooney headlined raised $28 million for Biden’s reelection campaign, the most for the Democratic Party from a single event in history." - CNN

It's just the significance of a guy who raised a lot to now be saying "this old nigger is retarded, he sounded like a retard at my party before he even did the debate". Biden and the Democrats are fucked either way, but if Biden doesn't return the $28M and tell him to shove it up his wife's cunt then he looks even dumber (impossible at this point).

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
He really is incredible, in the true sense of the word. It is unbelievable that he really exists. I can't think of a single example of someone who was as stupid, arrogant, unpleasant and consistently wrong about everything as Patrick S Tomlinson. He should occasionally be smart or humble or nice or right about something, even if it's just accidentally, but he never is. When he pops his clogs, his brain needs to be studied for science's sake.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
These people are actual literal drones. The minute the media stops reporting on something it doesn’t exist. Reporting on Bidens age for 2 weeks after close to 9 YEARS of straight coverage about Trump? “WHY DOESNT THE MEDIA EVER COVER TRUMP??”. Reporting on Bidens age for 2 weeks which pushes Trump news out? “I HAVENT SEEN TRUMP IN 2 WEEKS!”

No you fucking goldfish brain the media just hasnt SHOWN you him in 2 weeks.
Unlike you. You're a free thinker. You're not like the rest of the sheep.