• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone Will Forget About The Debate By Tomorrow, Child. I Hate Being Right All The Time.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
One of the largest Super Pacs just pulled $90 million from the Biden Campaign:

View attachment 210400

LOL. Biden has already been outspending Trump by huge margins in swing states just to be behind in the polls in most of them.

GR2fwR6XwAAlCJa.jpeg

even with

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Of course Pat has to lash out and talk this way to a woman
View attachment 209916
It’s happened Pat, you can’t claim “editing” - that was the DNC’s plan a month ago. Todays plan is claim it’s ok Biden is a poopy pants because we all poop our pants from time to time (according to Whoopi Goldberg on the view)
“Why us.”

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
This is why I never understood why people always go on about Trumps lies. Does he lie? YES. Does Biden lie? YES. Do politicians always lie? YES. So I cross that off as, they all do it, next question. Even CNN fact checked Biden yesterday and all they found he lied on just about every point he made or at least stretched the truth a ton. So now that we got the lies out of the way, what's next? Policies! And on POLICIES I agree with Trump much more than Biden. On everything? NO, but a lot. I do know that gas and food and every day life was SO much more affordable under Trump. I don't care about much else than the things that affect my day to day living. Trans issues, and all that shit doesn't affect me in ANY WAY so I could care less about that shit. Is it annoying and do I fundamentally disagree with that type of stuff? Yes. Same with the gay stuff and DEI hires but tbh it just doesn't affect my life at all. This is what Trump haters don't get at all. People just want to live their lives and be happy. They want to be able to afford the simple things in life.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is why I never understood why people always go on about Trumps lies. Does he lie? YES. Does Biden lie? YES. Do politicians always lie? YES. So I cross that off as, they all do it, next question. Even CNN fact checked Biden yesterday and all they found he lied on just about every point he made or at least stretched the truth a ton. So now that we got the lies out of the way, what's next? Policies! And on POLICIES I agree with Trump much more than Biden. On everything? NO, but a lot. I do know that gas and food and every day life was SO much more affordable under Trump. I don't care about much else than the things that affect my day to day living. Trans issues, and all that shit doesn't affect me in ANY WAY so I could care less about that shit. Is it annoying and do I fundamentally disagree with that type of stuff? Yes. Same with the gay stuff and DEI hires but tbh it just doesn't affect my life at all. This is what Trump haters don't get at all. People just want to live their lives and be happy. They want to be able to afford the simple things in life.
Not only has Biden been known to lie, it’s why he had to stop his 1988 Presidential campaign because he couldn’t stop lying. To say Trump is a huge liar but ignore Biden’s long history of it is hypocrisy.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Not only has Biden been known to lie, it’s why he had to stop his 1988 Presidential campaign because he couldn’t stop lying. To say Trump is a huge liar but ignore Biden’s long history of it is hypocrisy.
Wasnt that when he was bragging about graduating at the top of his class and all these other accolades when he was in the bottom 1/3 and a handful of other lies were called out?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Wasnt that when he was bragging about being at the top of his class and all these other accolades when he was in the bottom 1/3 and a handful of other lies were called out?
Yes, it was related to his claims of being the top of his class and other credentials that didn’t exist. I think some speeches were also plagiarized. Explains why he still hates the media when they call him out and prefers they just kiss his ass.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Yes, it was related to his claims of being the top of his class and other credentials that didn’t exist. I think some speeches were also plagiarized. Explains why he still hates the media when they call him out and prefers they just kiss his ass.
Thats some Tomlinson like behavior

Forum Clout

Yes, he lied about his law school rank:

The truth:

20240712_105400.jpg

Forum Clout