• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone Will Forget About The Debate By Tomorrow, Child. I Hate Being Right All The Time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
IMG_3980.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Absolutely. I think the final conversations are happening now to convince Biden to drop and he'll have a speech tomorrow night and they'll hit the ground running with Niggala for the Sunday news programs. I'm also retarded and have no idea, genuinely.
That’s what I’m starting to see - they’re trying to go with “Trump knows he can win against weak Biden but KAMALA will win!”

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This shit has been playing out exactly by the book since the debate. Joe's out Saturday night is my guess.
I think by Monday to be honest witcha. RNC starts then so an announcement of dropping out will take attention away from them. He’s doing an interview Monday which could either be the venue of announcement or just another grasping to try and prove dissenting Dems that he’s with it (but honestly the damage has been done and i think even he realizes another interview / conference won’t save him.) Compound this with the fact that the same week he’s going to speak at the LBJ library (aka guy who did drop out) with his descendants? Yeah its happening and sooner than later

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
They're gonna try but it's just not gonna work. Remember this is way worse than the shit Biden does. What makes it worse is she has all her brains and she's in the prime of her career and she still sounds so fucking stupid.

Nigga no way. She says stupid shit but she can put a sentence together and is 50. That automatically makes her better than Biden. Dan Quayle is better than Biden.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They're gonna try but it's just not gonna work. Remember this is way worse than the shit Biden does. What makes it worse is she has all her brains and she's in the prime of her career and she still sounds so fucking stupid.

Oh yeah, she’s a complete disaster and very unlikeable. They tried so hard to make her likeable (gushing over her wearing Chuck Taylor’s with her pant suit, wearing timberland boots at some Union event, etc) but she can’t talk or answer a question without sounding retarded. My friend joked that she might be worse than Biden when it comes to speaking.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think by Monday to be honest witcha. RNC starts then so an announcement of dropping out will take attention away from them. He’s doing an interview Monday which could either be the venue of announcement or just another grasping to try and prove dissenting Dems that he’s with it (but honestly the damage has been done and i think even he realizes another interview / conference won’t save him.) Compound this with the fact that the same week he’s going to speak at the LBJ library (aka guy who did drop out) with his descendants? Yeah its happening and sooner than later
I saw one of the Krassenstein brothers already tweeting that Kamala is the one for the job and once the other paid schills get the message they will change their tune. I think the angle is “racist white teump voters want Biden to stay in because they don’t want a (barely) black woman as president

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout

Even when somebody is agreeing with his overall point and advocating for the exact same thing as him, he STILL acts like a prick if they disagree with him on any single aspect of how to achieve it. "You think the 81 year old who fumbles his words in every single public appearance and has to wind down at 4pm every day isn't suitable to run the most powerful nation on earth? Well I have two words for you, child - Fuck. Off."

He's such a stupid hateable fucking cunt.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Even when somebody is agreeing with his overall point and advocating for the exact same thing as him, he STILL acts like a prick if they disagree with him on any single aspect of how to achieve it. "You think the 81 year old who fumbles his words in every single public appearance and has to wind down at 4pm every day isn't suitable to run the most powerful nation on earth? Well I have two words for you, child - Fuck. Off."

He's such a stupid hateable fucking cunt.
And the concern is not because they don’t like or hate Biden - they just feel his best days are behind him and to “keep up the great job” he’s doing he should past the torch. But Pat and other retards can’t understand that and just lash out with attacks.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
That’s what I’ve been annoyed about the coverage and people claiming it’s just because he’s old - no, it’s because he’s obviously out of it and confused by his surroundings. Mel Brooks is 98 and Dick Van Dyke is 99 and they’re still with it but Biden is 81 and has no idea what he’s saying or where he is.
Captain Kirk is 93 and as sharp as a tack