• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone Will Forget About The Debate By Tomorrow, Child. I Hate Being Right All The Time.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Fact is all the “will he won’t he” shit IS fake made up media shit, only because its not a question of “if” he’s staying in. He’s not. Period. His support fell apart a week ago and Biden + his cabal, and people like Pat, are basically the only people who haven’t realized the music has stopped. The party leaders and low level guys already got the message that donors and voters are fleeing and that means they’re all fucked, not just Biden.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Heres that Senators quote btw:

HOW TO LOSE A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION FOR DUMMIES

STEP 1: Have your incumbent candidate do a debate in July where he figuratively shits his pants in front of millions (and it tanks his voter, donor, and elected support)
STEP 2: Keep him in the race
STEP 3: Report to the camps.
With how they’re pushing all kinds of insane nonsense (dictator, concentration camps, project 2025, etc) I bet within the month they will have Biden speaking event with a majority black crowd and he will bring back the “He’ll put ya’ll back in chains!” From 2012.

Someone online joked that whenever things are bad for Biden they sent him to a black church

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Fact is all the “will he won’t he” shit IS fake made up media shit, only because its not a question of “if” he’s staying in. He’s not. Period. His support fell apart a week ago and Biden + his cabal, and people like Pat, are basically the only people who haven’t realized the music has stopped. The party leaders and low level guys already got the message that donors and voters are fleeing and that means they’re all fucked, not just Biden.
What’s funny is all the Pat types that cried journalism is the most important thing for democracy and how journalists are the most important people fighting everyday for America for the past 8 years are now all crying they will never watch the news again. They don’t realize they sound just like the “Trump cult supporters” that cry anything bad said about trump is FAKE NEWS!!!

This zero self-awareness is something I’ve never seen

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
HAHA this blew up in fat boys face didn't it? I just saw everyone melting down on CNN saying they saw him EVEN WORSE during the Clooney Fundraiser a few weeks ago. They all said to themselves 'what are we gonna do about Biden?' and one of them said "well lets wait for the debates and we will either see if it was a one-off type of thing or the world will see how bad he looks". This ain't going away, Rick. Either they make a change somehow or its going to be curtains by midnight on election day. It's going to be a bloodbath. Remember, Trump always does BETTER than the polls show. Biden was up in quite a few swing states by even double digits back in 2020 and Trump made them close and even won a few. Same happened back in 2016 because people never want to tell pollers they voted for Trump. Rick is going to be OINKING hard come election night.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
By "camps" he means a real job.

Trump is going to make us weirdos get a full time job!
Funny how whenever Trump bragged about jobs / low unemployment numbers / record stock market etc during his years they cried it’s doesn’t matter / not important / only rich people have stock etc yet when Biden does it they squeal “He’s the best president ever!!!”

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
HAHA this blew up in fat boys face didn't it? I just saw everyone melting down on CNN saying they saw him EVEN WORSE during the Clooney Fundraiser a few weeks ago. They all said to themselves 'what are we gonna do about Biden?' and one of them said "well lets wait for the debates and we will either see if it was a one-off type of thing or the world will see how bad he looks".
That guy specifically is a former Obama speechwriter who does a podcast with another Obama speechwriter. Both have said Bidens changed and called for him to drop out. Not a coincidence.
This ain't going away, Rick.
Its Joever
Either they make a change somehow or its going to be curtains by midnight on election day. It's going to be a bloodbath. Remember, Trump always does BETTER than the polls show. Biden was up in quite a few swing states by even double digits back in 2020 and Trump made them close and even won a few. Same happened back in 2016 because people never want to tell pollers they voted for Trump. Rick is going to be OINKING hard come election night.
Like I said above everybody besides Rick and the DNC drones realizes this. Another house member came out today asking him to resign, on top of the lt gov of NY, on top of Pelosis comments, on top of Schumers comments, on top of Michael Bennets comments, on top of ANOTHER house member calling on him to resign yesterday. This shit will just keep going until he’s out.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I’d love to see his 23andMe. I’m honestly perplexed what his ancestry could be…is he a mutt ellis island immigrant? Can we trace his lineage back to the pilgrims ? (more like the pigrims…fat yumor)

He does give me the heebie jeebies tho if you know what im saying…
I've said this before but he's overly Irish. Tomlinson is an Irish name, he's a drunk, gets incredibly red, and has an absolutely gigantic head.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Now he’s at shut your FUCKING MOUTH! anger over Biden. Piggy won’t live to see this election, he’s gonna stroke out or have a heart attack before November
View attachment 209928

I’ve never voted for a Republican in any election in my life, and you better believe this year I’m going red top to bottom. I guarantee I’m not alone. Cannot wait to see Patso meltdown

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Senator Peter Welch, Democrat of Vermont, on Wednesday became the first Democratic senator to call on President Biden to withdraw from the race. “We have asked President Biden to do so much for so many for so long,” Welch wrote in a opinion essay in The Washington Post. “It has required unmatched selflessness and courage. We need him to put us first, as he has done before. I urge him to do it now.”
It’s Joever #1615271

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
" Dont believe your own eyes, seeing Biden fail at that debate. Everything is fine"

They are really trying hard to memory hole this. Pat levels of putting the blinders on.

I know what I saw. The media didnt have any influence on that . Now seeing the media and dickriders freaking out about it is what really raises the eyebrows.

1720654090705.png

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
He’s gonna have a stroke before November
View attachment 209940
The guy has learning difficulties. That's the only real explanation. He can understand questions, but had no idea how to find solutions even when he's balls deep in information. It's a fun kind of frustrating thought experiment trying to imagine how he reaches his conclusions while always missing some glaring point. It requires you to really forcably stomp down that little voice in the back of your head that says "what you are saying is fucking stupid for these reasons...".

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
" Dont believe your own eyes, seeing Biden fail at that debate. Everything is fine"

They are really trying hard to memory hole this. Pat levels of putting the blinders on.

I know what I saw. The media didnt have any influence on that . Now seeing the media and dickriders freaking out about it is what really raises the eyebrows.

View attachment 210143

Well if PoliticusUSA.com is saying so, who I am to disagree?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Hildy now hoping he has a stroke
"Look, I don't believe in the existence of any god"

WE GET IT. You're an atheist and you lust after children, Eric. Your sister's cunt.