• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone Will Forget About The Debate By Tomorrow, Child. I Hate Being Right All The Time.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
The question is always: what did Trump do that made it cheaper and what has Biden done to make it worse?
Biden, or the people actually behind him A) banned fracking and B) limited how oil/fuel can be transported which drastically increased shipping costs. So instead of using our own supply, we're buying it from Russia maybe? I forget exactly.

I wanna say before the Biden administration did all this, the US was the leading producer of oil in the world, or something to that effect. Its a bit hazy and I'm far from an expert, I could be slightly off on some of this but I'm in the neighborhood.

Forum Clout
Biden, or the people actually behind him A) banned fracking and B) limited how oil/fuel can be transported which drastically increased shipping costs. So instead of using our own supply, we're buying it from Russia maybe? I forget exactly.

I wanna say before the Biden administration did all this, the US was the leading producer of oil in the world, or something to that effect. Its a bit hazy and I'm far from an expert, I could be slightly off on some of this but I'm in the neighborhood.

The Biden Administration has sold off most of our own reserves to countries like China and our current imports of petroleum are mostly being bought from Canada, and crude from the Middle East.

Forum Clout
We still are

And they're selling it off cheap along with our reserves and fleecing taxpayers by buying more at a higher price from foreign countries.

Not good.

20240712_201253.jpg