2023 Onaforums Baseball Thread

G

Enough with da liam hendricks beating cancer, we get it.
fake tough guy australian fag

[MEDIA=streamable]16mj8b[/MEDIA]

Screenshot 2023-06-03 at 7.26.58 PM.png

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm

Can't recall ever seeing a game end on a wild pitch that hit the ump.

Abysmal miss by Cisneros, nowhere near where that ball was supposed to go. Haase is a shit catcher but he might've gotten to it if he wasn't in that stupid fucking one knee down stance. Lorenzen pitched a great game. I was livid watching the game end like that.

Phillies are brutal. I would trade Nola for prospects at this point
If they don’t turn it around over this next stretch, they would almost have to trade him. They have the last Tigers game and a series with the shitty A’s mixed in with series against the Dodgers, D’backs, Braves, and Mets, so it doesn’t look good if the first two months are any indication.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
If they don’t turn it around over this next stretch, they would almost have to trade him. They have the last Tigers game and a series with the shitty A’s mixed in with series against the Dodgers, D’backs, Braves, and Mets, so it doesn’t look good if the first two months are any indication.
And just like that, it seems like if we trade for a 5th starter they could be ready for a wild card run

G

Yeah they seemed to have turned it around. I was surprised they took both series against LA and Arizona. Do the same against the Braves and Mets, and I may be all in with another postseason run that will end in disappointment.
Well with 3 wild cards, as long as you can hang at 500 you'll be in it.

I just can't stand how guys like Kyle Schwarber are so highly touted. He fucking sucks. I saw he was hitting 160 in June....oh but his OPS!!! Get the fuck out of here..

Monk

WWAW Baseball Reference's Immaculate Grid game? I've spent way more time aimlessly browsing BBRef than any healthy minded adult should so this game is right up my alley.

Screenshot 2023-07-11 143117.png

G

WWAW Baseball Reference's Immaculate Grid game? I've spent way more time aimlessly browsing BBRef than any healthy minded adult should so this game is right up my alley.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://immaculategrid.com[/URL]

View attachment 133898
Going to try this brotherman. Especially since I see Greinke

View attachment 133898
Could’ve put Ashburn in 200 hits and Dykstra in the Phillies-Mets block for the completion.

G

I was very lucky and won some money on the nuggets winning. (Just a taste). Anyways, going all in with the Braves winning the World Series, what do the other brothermen think?