And you wonder why these guys cant perform in the clutch

This is the kind of pussy half a billion dollars gets ya
Choke of the decade

View attachment 161415
View attachment 161416
View attachment 161417

Their pregame routine:

View attachment 161419

Yes have a "hot trophy wife" who contributes absolutely nothing and just spends your money while taking selfies for Instagram on every outing you have. Then she'll take half of your money when she's bored and picks a fight that'll cause a divorce in which the court will be in favor for her.

G

Yes have a "hot trophy wife" who contributes absolutely nothing and just spends your money while taking selfies for Instagram on every outing you have. Then she'll take half of your money when she's bored and picks a fight that'll cause a divorce in which the court will be in favor for her.

Is this a gassers alt?

Yes, the woman you parade around in public when you’re worth 100 mill + is a reflection of your self esteem, bryce and trea and kyle were probably dorks in highschool, never had game, and that’s why they can’t hit in the clutch
Money doesnt make you a chad all of a sudden

Refutes your entire argument:

99B48C63-11A2-4E91-A6ED-353FDCD80B82.jpeg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Is this a gassers alt?

Yes, the woman you parade around in public when you’re worth 100 mill + is a reflection of your self esteem, bryce and trea and kyle were probably dorks in highschool, never had game, and that’s why they can’t hit in the clutch
Money doesnt make you a chad all of a sudden

Refutes your entire argument:

View attachment 161421
Gassers alt?

Your account is from 2023. So who's alt are you?

Yes Jeter has a hot wife who will end up divorcing him in time and getting a payday.

I bet you think dudes with lifted trucks and Harley Davidsons have high self esteem too, since they're seeking attention, just like a dude trying to show off how HOT his layabout wife is.

G

:image_9253:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Fawwwwk yeah go dbacks!!! If only we could steal another world series from jew York again
It's neat to see 2 different teams in the championship this year. Not the usual contenders.

If you fellas follow Japanese baseball, the Hanshin Tigers are in the championship. They have an opportunity to break the "curse of the Colonel".

This all after the inducted Randy Bass into their hall of Fame, the guy who is involved in the curse.

Here's some Scottish guy (I think) explaining the curse and it's origins.

Randy Bass is still looked at as a baseball God to this day in Japan.

G

Gassers alt?

Your account is from 2023. So who's alt are you?

Linger longer, dummy.

Yes Jeter has a hot wife who will end up divorcing him in time and getting a payday.

That’s his girlfriend. The only one who mentioned marriage here is you

Jeter would go balls deep in mariah carey and co after the game while schwarber is stuck with that hambeast

I bet you think dudes with lifted trucks and Harley Davidsons have high self esteem too, since they're seeking attention, just like a dude trying to show off how HOT his layabout wife is.

No, because you don’t need any skill to get a harley or lifted truck
You need skill to get a hot girl
Every guy is conscious of the girl he’s with in public, and when you see a guy on the street holding hands with a fat lummox you think he’s a total loser.
These are the undeniable #factsoflife

Not sure why you hate hot women so much, they’re god’s gift.
Channel some of the resentment towards ugly entitled cunts that think they’re hot shit because some stupid ballplayer tolerates her

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Linger longer, dummy.

That’s his girlfriend. The only one who mentioned marriage here is you

Jeter would go balls deep in mariah carey and co after the game while schwarber is stuck with that hambeast

No, because you don’t need any skill to get a harley or lifted truck
You need skill to get a hot girl
Every guy is conscious of the girl he’s with in public, and when you see a guy on the street holding hands with a fat lummox you think he’s a total loser.
These are the undeniable #factsoflife

Not sure why you hate hot women so much, they’re god’s gift.
Channel some of the resentment towards ugly entitled cunts that think they’re hot shit because some stupid ballplayer tolerates her
You don't need skill to get a hot girl. You simply need money. Skill? Lol!

Get real. I love you too much to want to punch you in the nose.

G

You don't need skill to get a hot girl. You simply need money. Skill? Lol!

Get real. I love you too much to want to punch you in the nose.
I wouldn't call it a "skill" but often times my schedules clash with 9/10's and I'm a broke loser who's lifes falling apart. Being 6 ft 1 helps big time. The other night I was fucking this girl in the ass while my friend was filming with a camcorder in the closet, she dropped a load on the bed and we all started puking.

G

Almost put money months ago on the rangers to win it all. So I can see them getting in. But Arizona? Never ever would have thought that, they lost 100 games like two years ago.