2023 Onaforums Baseball Thread

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Last edited:
G

Fawk thanks for the bump. Might be taking my World Series bet to the dodgers. The ex Mets of the rangers aren’t pitching so well.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
This game rules but I can never win

IMG_6336.jpeg

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Wander Franco didn't play today because the team got word that he apparently was dating a 14 year old. He thought she was 18 and the mother confirmed it to him. They then started trying to get money from him and released the story when he wouldn't pay up. I would tell Tampa fans I'm so sorry, but they don't exist.

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
Wander Franco didn't play today because the team got word that he apparently was dating a 14 year old. He thought she was 18 and the mother confirmed it to him. They then started trying to get money from him and released the story when he wouldn't pay up. I would tell Tampa fans I'm so sorry, but they don't exist.

Here I thought it was common for a baseball player to spend some time in the minors.

MK-JENNA-ORTEGA-SMOKING-OP.jpg

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
What does the Philly Crew think about Schwarber leading off? I've caught a few of their games lately and it seems like an odd choice. I know he walks a good amount, but he strikes out a ton and is a station to station baserunner. The 40 bombs is great but it would be even better if there were guys on base ahead of him.

What does the Philly Crew think about Schwarber leading off? I've caught a few of their games lately and it seems like an odd choice. I know he walks a good amount, but he strikes out a ton and is a station to station baserunner. The 40 bombs is great but it would be even better if there were guys on base ahead of him.
He said he feels more comfortable there and all of his stats back that up.

I'm not a Philly fan though, I'm heterosexual.

G

He said he feels more comfortable there and all of his stats back that up.

I'm not a Philly fan though, I'm heterosexual.
He sucks. I cant stand guys like him and Joey Gallo who cant bat 200 but are loved by these stat nerds. Its all or nothing ...batting 6th? Fine.

Hey faggot, maybe stop beinf a cunt and get over your mental block about where you are in the linup and hit the fucking ball.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Its fucking absurd and makes no sense. I went to a game last summer where he hit 2 home runs and we lost 3-2.
But he likes it there and when you hit 40 homers a year you get what you want, and thats just the state of the modern sports world unfortunately.
On top of all that, he cant field for shit.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Fun NL race going on. Phils just got clearly outclassed by the Braves but if last year taught us anything its that all bets are off in October. Everyone on the Phils that I’ve despised all year (Schwarber/Turner etc,) making me eat my words right now. We’ll see what fawkin happens.

IMG_6507.jpeg

G

Fun NL race going on. Phils just got clearly outclassed by the Braves but if last year taught us anything its that all bets are off in October. Everyone on the Phils that I’ve despised all year (Schwarber/Turner etc,) making me eat my words right now. We’ll see what fawkin happens.

View attachment 151384
Should be fun. I think it will be an NL team winning the World Series for sure. Surprised how good Baltimore is however.

G

Hey mike, first time long time -the yankees are out of it, this wouldn't have happened under hank, but I'm a baseball fan in general so here's who I got:

astros over rangers ALCS, rangers don't have the bullpen for 7 games.

Phillies over dodgers NLCS,

world series
For me, phillies over astros in 6, harper carries the series. verlander cracks under pressure with age. Nola and wheeler deal.

Hey mike, do you think the yankees will sign tom brady this year??

Screen Shot 2023-10-07 at 6.54.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-07 at 7.13.48 PM.png

awards are stupid. even MVP. a bunch of faggot journalist voting on "narrative" and feel
I write a baseball column for the minnesota star-tribune
...do ya?

Last edited by a moderator: