• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Chadfishing

Cugine

I am typing this teary eyed crying and shaking
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230620_181251_Chrome.jpg
RDT_20230327_2245342774460236008399771.jpg
FAGS-boys.png

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Making stlaker Patti crawl on all 4s over mouse traps for da bit was fine, but catfishing fat whores on tinder and ditching them is a bridge too far for ya?

Patti was a creepy loser. She stalked the show and never stopped showing up.

I would be ALL IN with this bit, if it was pulled on semi-attractive/young women who tried meeting up with a chadfish who had a fucked up bio about being a kid toucher like that one meme someone posted here recently, where the holes kept messaging him and even mocked his child victims with lust in their eyes.

That would be a solid bit. But this is just picking out fat bitches, giving them false hope, and rubbing their fatness in their fat faces. You don't even want to fuck them. This way is mildly amusing at best because the context isn't even that funny. They did nothing to deserve it... which, sure, can be a genre of comedy unto itself (hence many O&A bits) but at the very least, the target makes a spectacle of themselves somehow.

THE D

Forum Clout
Listen Gassers. I was like you once and guess what, you won't like what I have to say. If/when you finally do score/get a relationship, it will not fix you. It will make you realize why you were in that situation in the first place. People like us don't live lonely lives by accident--people like incels aren't that way simply because they never got a chance. Unless you change fundamentally who you are and make a huge perspective shift, you will never be with a woman and you won't want to be. You won't understand any of this until you go through it either. To sum it up, some people simply aren't meant to be with other people due to the way they are.
"But what's wrong with me? It's the roasties' fault!"
It's half and half. Modern women are psychopaths and have wrong ideas about everything yes but even if they weren't, you would still have to make some changes to meet them halfway. Those things won't become apparent until your first relationship is in shambles and you go over the millions of mistakes you made in your mind. Whether you try again is up to you.
Get a creative hobby or two and stop looking at relationship shit.
Anyway

Great post. Made me think of my old pal Fezzy Marie.

THE D

Forum Clout
The spirit of this bit itself is funny, but in practice it comes off as unfunny and creepy because it reveals nothing about the target except that she wanted to 'date up.' Which is what EVERYONE wants... someone better than themselves, and better than what they can normally pull.

Where is her crime? Being fat? Okay, that could be funny, but not the way it was done here. If you do this bit my way, you're exposing the disgusting hypocrisy of women who are selfish and demonic. When you do this bit like it was done in this thread, all you're exposing is that you have no idea how to steer a comedy ship, that you have a lot of free time, and you have a lot of aimless hatred for any and all vagina.

The joke is "haha, bitch thought it was real!" It's only funny if she was willing to debase herself for a complete loser kid toucher. A fat woman debasing herself for a chance to be with a hot guy isn't funny, it's just obvious.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
When you do this bit like it was done in this thread, all you're exposing is that you have no idea how to steer a comedy ship, that you have a lot of free time, and you have a lot of aimless hatred for any and all vagina.
1687301364632.png

When you do this bit like it was done in this thread, all you're exposing is that you have no idea how to steer a comedy ship, that you have a lot of free time, and you have a lot of aimless hatred for any and all kikes.

THE D

Forum Clout
View attachment 128366

When you do this bit like it was done in this thread, all you're exposing is that you have no idea how to steer a comedy ship, that you have a lot of free time, and you have a lot of aimless hatred for any and all kikes.

Thread created by RobertMewler.

No humor in sight. Fuck that chink everyone simps for with kid gloves.

My point stands.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I've read this thread and while I agree it's cruel, I also am not going to give @gassers too much shit.

I've been used by women--knowing I was talking to them because I was interested in more, and they just wasted so much of my time. Time I will never get back. And talk to anyone who has ever been divorce raped or has to pay alimony for a kid they can't see, and it's going to be very hard to feel sympathy for some fat chicks who hit the wall.

I don't encourage chadfishing, but I understand from a turn the tables point of view. Gassers, you've now seen a couple of these and maybe you find some humor now but don't go further with it and encourage your friends to stop. We live in moments of time, and while you may be having a rough go, things could get much better for you within a couple of years, and you will cringe at yourself today.