• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Chadfishing

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Once you self identify as something its fuckin over. Kinda like disability patients that make their injury or their chronic illness their entire personality. Most guys arent getting any these days, gassers. Like someone else said, you're just a guy that hasnt had sex yet. Big deal. I know it feels big, because you built it up to mean so much, but it really isnt that big of a deal. This is the shittiest self identifier you could ever have. You're better than this.
Gassers listen to this guy. He's correct.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I didn’t really find the Chad fishing messages funny, but are people here really going to simp for these fat messes and cry about how mean and unfair it is to do this shit? Women in the US deserve that and so much worse.. and beyond that everyone on this forum was a former ONA listener. Making stlaker Patti crawl on all 4s over mouse traps for da bit was fine, but catfishing fat whores on tinder and ditching them is a bridge too far for ya?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I didn’t really find the Chad fishing messages funny, but are people here really going to simp for these fat messes and cry about how mean and unfair it is to do this shit? Women in the US deserve that and so much worse.. and beyond that everyone on this forum was a former ONA listener. Making stlaker Patti crawl on all 4s over mouse traps for da bit was fine, but catfishing fat whores on tinder and ditching them is a bridge too far for ya?
No. Its more about policing a brotherman who got lost.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Mocking fatties is fine, but do it because it’s funny. Not because you’re a loser who can’t get laid. An incel is the last person who should be mocking anyone.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Mocking fatties is fine, but do it because it’s funny. Not because you’re a loser who can’t get laid. An incel is the last person who should be mocking anyone.
Basing your personality around the amount of pussy you get whether youre a virgin or swimming in a pile of gash is very gay and a product of Jewish infiltrated popular culture. Gettin puss used to just be something incidental that happened to men in between slapping the dog shit out of their children and enjoying steak dinners with other white men while discussing their successful careers.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Basing your personality around the amount of pussy you get whether youre a virgin or swimming in a pile of gash is very gay and a product of Jewish infiltrated popular culture. Gettin puss used to just be something incidental that happened to men in between slapping the dog shit out of their children and enjoying steak dinners with other white men while discussing their successful careers.
Also listen to this guy gassers. Pussy is  not that important. You'll find that out for yourself eventually, pal.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Listen Gassers. I was like you once and guess what, you won't like what I have to say. If/when you finally do score/get a relationship, it will not fix you. It will make you realize why you were in that situation in the first place. People like us don't live lonely lives by accident--people like incels aren't that way simply because they never got a chance. Unless you change fundamentally who you are and make a huge perspective shift, you will never be with a woman and you won't want to be. You won't understand any of this until you go through it either. To sum it up, some people simply aren't meant to be with other people due to the way they are.
"But what's wrong with me? It's the roasties' fault!"
It's half and half. Modern women are psychopaths and have wrong ideas about everything yes but even if they weren't, you would still have to make some changes to meet them halfway. Those things won't become apparent until your first relationship is in shambles and you go over the millions of mistakes you made in your mind. Whether you try again is up to you.
Get a creative hobby or two and stop looking at relationship shit.
Anyway

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
No, I thought both were unfunny and cruel tbfhwy