• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Chadfishing

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I've read this thread and while I agree it's cruel, I also am not going to give @gassers too much shit.

I've been used by women--knowing I was talking to them because I was interested in more, and they just wasted so much of my time. Time I will never get back. And talk to anyone who has ever been divorce raped or has to pay alimony for a kid they can't see, and it's going to be very hard to feel sympathy for some fat chicks who hit the wall.

I don't encourage chadfishing, but I understand from a turn the tables point of view. Gassers, you've now seen a couple of these and maybe you find some humor now but don't go further with it and encourage your friends to stop. We live in moments of time, and while you may be having a rough go, things could get much better for you within a couple of years, and you will cringe at yourself today.
Thanks Imager, that was heartfelt, means a lot to me, I really appreciate it.

I also wanted to clarify I wasn't the one that did the chadfish and will not do it in the future for the aforementioned reasons.

Forum Clout
claws can be very cool. Maybe a chick would dig a claw. They like cats
IMG_2640.jpeg

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
claws can be very cool. Maybe a chick would dig a claw. They like cats
I knew a grown man who, as a kid, lost most of his forearm due to playing with a running lawnmower.

He called his forearm “the nub” and used it to his advantage when dating women.

Don’t ever think that you can’t get laid and attract women even if you have a deformity.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I knew a grown man who, as a kid, lost most of his forearm due to playing with a running lawnmower.

He called his forearm “the nub” and used it to his advantage when dating women.

Don’t ever think that you can’t get laid and attract women even if you have a deformity.
"How'd you like this nub up your gash?" Is a great pick up line.