• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Chadfishing

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I just don't get the point. I'm ugly but if I pretend to be attractive, girls will be attracted to me. Wow, got em.

Didja know if you message someone on craiglist that you're interested in buying their digital camera, you can get them to drive to a parking lot and then ghost them? Yeah I've been compared to The Joker before.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I just don't get the point. I'm ugly but if I pretend to be attractive, girls will be attracted to me. Wow, got em.

Didja know if you message someone on craiglist that you're interested in buying their digital camera, you can get them to drive to a parking lot and then ghost them? Yeah I've been compared to The Joker before.
Well that's just mean.

Cugine

I am typing this teary eyed crying and shaking
Forum Clout
Found faggers' Reddit account:

RDT_20230620_1741259077578050684002507.jpg

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Basing your personality around the amount of pussy you get whether youre a virgin or swimming in a pile of gash is very gay and a product of Jewish infiltrated popular culture. Gettin puss used to just be something incidental that happened to men in between slapping the dog shit out of their children and enjoying steak dinners with other white men while discussing their successful careers.
I didn't make the rules, society did. Guess the first insult that comes out of someone's mouth when they want do insult someone it starts with V.

gassers

Forum Clout
I didn’t really find the Chad fishing messages funny, but are people here really going to simp for these fat messes and cry about how mean and unfair it is to do this shit? Women in the US deserve that and so much worse.. and beyond that everyone on this forum was a former ONA listener. Making stlaker Patti crawl on all 4s over mouse traps for da bit was fine, but catfishing fat whores on tinder and ditching them is a bridge too far for ya?
Thanks, "My" post was so tame compared to 1000 pages Kike and Nigger hate threads.

Last edited:

gassers

Forum Clout
I know I will never be accepted by society, I guess this is it, it's over.

I just wanted to be normal.

i didn't ask to be autistic

I didn't ask to be a manlet

I didn't ask to be ugly acid face

you truely realise how far behind you are, i wish i was never born, i didn't ask for any of this. I knew it was over, but so hard for the wiring og the brain to accept this, but i have to accept the bitter truth in one way or another.