• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Chadfishing

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I don’t get this. Why would you do this? You ‘hate’ women but you’ve never been with one. I’m not dissing you or anything, I just don’t understand it. I think it’s kind of a piece of shit move to fuck with people like this IRL.
Gonna have to agree with my pal Patreeky on this one pal. Not a good use of your time gassers!

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
Please tell me what she did to deserve this? She seemed like a perfectly pleasant and nice lady in those interactions. This just rubs me the wrong way and makes you look like a worse and bitter person than she is.
There's also a difference between posting in a "hate thread" (which is harmless) and being friends with reddit guys who are actively fucking with someone's life. Definitely crosses a line I think.

Cugine

I am typing this teary eyed crying and shaking
Forum Clout
Obese faggot hates obese women and thinks he's better than them:

RDT_20230519_0758422842786573989605661.jpg

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
That's just mean for no reason.
"Incels" as an internet movement are pretty repulsive. I feel really bad for young guys who get caught up in that shit because their minds are still forming and they're still figuring out who they are. Much like tranny victims. It's not hard at all to get laid but these guys mainline all this sick weird shit and it twists them

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
"Incels" as an internet movement are pretty repulsive. I feel really bad for young guys who get caught up in that shit because their minds are still forming and they're still figuring out who they are. Much like tranny victims. It's not hard at all to get laid but these guys mainline all this sick weird shit and it twists them
Gassers have been instructed, many thousands of times, to stop identifying as an "incel" and just be a guy who hasn't gotten pussy yet (which is not really a big deal. Sex is boring)

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Gassers have been instructed, many thousands of times, to stop identifying as an "incel" and just be a guy who hasn't gotten pussy yet (which is not really a big deal. Sex is boring)
That is an incel, child. If you’re in your twenties and are still a virgin you’re an incel. The truly faggy thing is identifying with any “community” like that for support. Like other Virgin failures at life are going to help you.

I may as well consult a homeless man on my stock options.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
That is an incel, child. If you’re in your twenties and are still a virgin you’re an incel. The truly faggy thing is identifying with any “community” like that for support. Like other Virgin failures at life are going to help you.

I mostly just want him to stop calling himself that and stop thinking such trivial things are important. Once he has sex he'll see that's it just meh and wonder why he cared so much. I literally find brushing my teeth more satisfying on every level. Maybe that's just me.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout

Once you self identify as something its fuckin over. Kinda like disability patients that make their injury or their chronic illness their entire personality. Most guys arent getting any these days, gassers. Like someone else said, you're just a guy that hasnt had sex yet. Big deal. I know it feels big, because you built it up to mean so much, but it really isnt that big of a deal. This is the shittiest self identifier you could ever have. You're better than this.