• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Chadfishing

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Jewier and jewier. I retracted it and explained I was exhausted (unlike you I did actual labor the other day), but you're pretending you didn't see it. And misrepresenting what I said, again.

Post nose
I literally said you retracted it.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I didn’t really find the Chad fishing messages funny, but are people here really going to simp for these fat messes and cry about how mean and unfair it is to do this shit? Women in the US deserve that and so much worse.. and beyond that everyone on this forum was a former ONA listener. Making stlaker Patti crawl on all 4s over mouse traps for da bit was fine, but catfishing fat whores on tinder and ditching them is a bridge too far for ya?
Honestly yeah. Gassers, this is 100% a waste of time for your reddit friend, not worth the effort, and I think your friend should get on some real dates and take a risk to get some reward.

That said.

Fuck fat women shooting out of their league, she got what she deserved, and the second girl was lying and actually had another date scheduled. Guaranteed.