• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worst video game you've ever played?

Forum Clout
I like stealth games. Hitman Blood Money, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Sniper Elite, Deus Ex, Dishonored, Styx, Commandos and stuff like that. It's a shame the genre isn't that popular.

Today I'm going to start trying to play Sniper Elite 4 without aim assist.

As for worst game, that's basically any one of those online shooter games. Fuck that shit.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
O and A introduced me to the Angry Video Game Nerd who’s channel I still enjoy. You almost forget how much garbage the NES had even with most of our nostalgia about it lol.

He’s gonna take you back to the past, to play the shitty games that sucked ass, he’d rather have a Buffalo take a diarrhea dump in his ear, he’d rather eat to rotten asshole of a skunk and drown it with beer…

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Not the worst but the muh cinematic game God of War was awful. The amount of praise that game gets is sickening. I've seen B-movies with better stories.
Agreed on the story, but the game play was very fun.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Lil’ Monster for Gameboy

Looked like a pokemon clone, I was 8 at the time and only red and blue had been released. so I was fiending for something like pokemon.

i ended up saving up for like a month to buy it with my lil weekly chore money

that whole time imagining just how great a game this game was gonna be, collecting monsters and gems

It was so bullshit, I just looked up a video on the nonsense

it did teach me the value of money, and scams

even at 8 i realized this was marketed to people who liked pokemon, and was basically a tomagatchi keychain just with a more retarded and arbitrary monster collecting system

I think i also learned you could return crap to the stores if you didn’t like it. dunno what I got instead, but fuck that game.

On that note, I just remembered monster hunter, the one on ps4. trash as fuck

and most final fantasy games suck ass, even 7 is only kinda cool

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
n64_forsaken_p_mcvbjt.jpg

So I'm a fucking kid, and my family got an N64, and I love the hell out of it. Every birthday, it's established that I get one N64 game as a present, usually whatever I have my little kid eyes on. One game for birthday, one game for Christmas, tough shit rest of the year, I'll take it.

So 1998 hits, birthday is coming up, the details are sketchy but somehow the hype for this game Forsaken completely takes over the adults in my life. I might have been visiting aunts and uncles, and/or there was a trendy commercial, but I wanted another game and the people with the money to buy gifts were VERY motivated to get me Forsaken instead. Forsaken was so fucking good, how could I not LOVE it? I'm a stupid kid, so I don't stand up for myself.

So I get Forsaken. Within 2-3 minutes of playing it, I'm fucking devastated. It's exactly as stupid as I thought it would be, I hate it, I was right to hate it, birthday ruined. Cried to my parents and credit where it's due, my mom goes full Karen bitch to Toys R Us, manages to get the $60+tax back for an opened video game and buys me whatever game I wanted. I think it was Yoshi's Story WHICH FUCKING RULED.

Batman arkham origins. I got fucking pissed with trying to kick Banes cunt in then push X Square triangle. Brand new game and I just snapped the disc and binned the bastard
I loved Arkham Asylum and City. But Origins was so fucking boring I ended up selling it

Cuphead

Forum Clout
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, fucking terrible. It’s redeeming quality is it came with the COD4:MW remaster, which I play online still.
Only reason i got it was for the remaster of 4. Honestly one of the best remastered of all time. I still think Black Ops 4 was the worst COD though.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Power Rangers for Sega CD. It was one of those shitty FMV games where you have to press a button at the right time but the controls weren't that responsive so it was essentially broken in my experience.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Only reason i got it was for the remaster of 4. Honestly one of the best remastered of all time. I still think Black Ops 4 was the worst COD though.
Treyarch has fallen off in online play quality since World at War. That game had great online play.

Infinity Ward CoD games have always had better online play. But some of the storylines are a little out there. I didn’t hate Ghosts but it had somewhat of a silly premise.

MW2 remaster is good I wish they remastered the multiplayer on it like they did CoD4:MW. MW2 in my opinion had the best online maps.

Cuphead

Forum Clout
Treyarch has fallen off in online play quality since World at War. That game had great online play.

Infinity Ward CoD games have always had better online play. But some of the storylines are a little out there. I didn’t hate Ghosts but it had somewhat of a silly premise.

MW2 remaster is good I wish they remastered the multiplayer on it like they did CoD4:MW. MW2 in my opinion had the best online maps.
Treyarch fucking blows honestly. Aside from Infinite Warfare, Infinity Ward always made the better COD games

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Not the worst but the muh cinematic game God of War was awful. The amount of praise that game gets is sickening. I've seen B-movies with better stories.
I put it down after less than an hour. Don't want to be pestered with cutscenes and dialogue in a game all the time. What's the point of a fucking story that's below anything a less than medicore movie or novel has to offer? There should be more games like Dark Souls that just let you play.

quark

Theurgist
Forum Clout
O and A introduced me to the Angry Video Game Nerd who’s channel I still enjoy. You almost forget how much garbage the NES had even with most of our nostalgia about it lol.

He’s gonna take you back to the past, to play the shitty games that sucked ass, he’d rather have a Buffalo take a diarrhea dump in his ear, he’d rather eat to rotten asshole of a skunk and drown it with beer…

Funny enough, his community has more or less turned on him. r/cinemassacretruth is basically a tame, less hostile version of the ona sub

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Funny enough, his community has more or less turned on him. r/cinemassacretruth is basically a tame, less hostile version of the ona sub
He had a guy named Mike Matei working for him that did some scumbag shit evidently. So Rolfe is taking the hits from the fanbase. It’s weird.

But mostly they just seem to think he’s trying too hard to be funny now. I guess I see that. I’m more into the older episodes myself.

quark

Theurgist
Forum Clout
He had a guy named Mike Matei working for him that did some scumbag shit evidently. So Rolfe is taking the hits from the fanbase. It’s weird.

But mostly they just seem to think he’s trying too hard to be funny now. I guess I see that. I’m more into the older episodes myself.
Mike Matei seems like a real ass dude. His Loco bandito cartoons would be right at home here. I know that James outsources all of the work to a team of fat dudes and has been phoning it in for years at this point. It's a tough one man, genuinely