• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worst video game you've ever played?

Forum Clout
I got a free super Nintendo game from my dentist when I was a kid where you were some toothepaste guy that had to escape from food that caused cavities. I think playing it was the first instance of me calling something retarded when I was 7

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I got a free super Nintendo game from my dentist when I was a kid where you were some toothepaste guy that had to escape from food that caused cavities. I think playing it was the first instance of me calling something retarded when I was 7
Something and the Cavity Creeps? I remember seeing it promoted on the backs of comic books back then.

Forum Clout
Something and the Cavity Creeps? I remember seeing it promoted on the backs of comic books back then.
No it wasn't even good enough to have some name brand in it, was just some spazzy carrot top looking guy jumping over donuts while holding a toothbrush. Also was impossible to beat the first level. Fuck I hated that game.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
snes_rex_ronan_p_44vvek.jpg

Last edited:
G

Played a lot of shitty games, but this one really stuck out. Normally not hard to please when it comes to FPS, but everything from the graphics to gameplay was horrid in this one. It was so bad I only made it through two levels before I ended up returning it.

View attachment 20455

The actual Rogue Warrior, Dick Marcinko, just died recently. I read a couple of his books and they weren't bad but never played the video game.