Will lran attack Israel?

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
First paragraph felt like you were trying which I appreciate. The bolded you obviously don't believe and if you did I would think less of you. Pure retardation. I'll chalk it up to an emotion moment. Jews being attacked, fasting ended recently, etc. It's an emotional time and all. I forgive you.
lbj quote fulfilling...

Cumia and Opie Hughes...that's all you need to know that race based affiliation is weak. What basis will those two affiliate on? Their "huwhite americanness?"

I guess it can happen (that whites become a ethno-sociopolitical reality) but it will be weak and destroyable.

lbj quote fulfilling...

Cumia and Opie Hughes...that's all you need to know that race based affiliation is weak. What basis will those two affiliate on? Their "huwhite americanness?"

I guess it can happen (that whites become a sociopolitical reality) but it will be weak and destroyable.
I've seen you defer to that meme whenever you have felt bested several times.

You literally just denied the moral, religious, and spiritual authenticity of ethnonationalism. You might as well put a cock in your mouth if you truly believe what you just said brother (deep down you don't).

White man wins per usual. Don't take it personally. We'll still fight alongside you against the Jews.

NewJersey.gov

You literally just denied the moral, religious, and spiritual authenticity of ethnonationalism. You might as well put a cock in your mouth if you truly believe what you just said brother (deep down you don't).

White man wins per usual. Don't take it personally. We'll still fight alongside you against the Jews.

Boring...go to 4chan, be funny idk. I fucked roxbury rick already, dont need to rinse repeat.

Fulfilling LBJ (a jew)'s quote...is 90% of your grievances, I was just polite.

Boring...go to 4chan, be funny idk. I fucked roxbury rick already, dont need to rinse repeat.

Fulfilling LBJ (a jew)'s quote...is 90% of your grievances, I was just polite.
I genuinely respect you and appreciate you trying.

Sometimes- such as when you come across the people who taught you how to make the wheel, how to create written language, how to make the water flow such that you don't drink shit, etc- it's better to be humble and take the the short term L from Master. But then again a man must have his pride.

IDK do you brother. But just know I don't genuinely don't dislilke you in the slightest.

NewJersey.gov

You guys realize your argument is gay right? Can’t we just sing kumbaya and celebration the cucking of the likes together?
I want to update and speculate on a thread where I can do it like Mohammed Ali does his shadow boxing...if I get called a nigger trying to impress white sassters here, I'm gonna CORRECT THE RECORD.

I dont respect White American "racism". At all.

I've read 19th century British ethnographers, who after seeing a Somali for the first time, wrote:
The jaw, however, is almost invariably prognathous and African; the broad, turned-out lips betray approximation to the Negro; and the chin projects to the detriment of the facial angle. The beard is represented by a few tufts; it is rare to see anything equal to even the Arab development: the long and ample eyebrows admired by the people are uncommon, and the mustachios are short and thin, often twisted outwards in two dwarf curls. The mouth is coarse as well as thick-lipped; the teeth rarely project as in the Negro, but they are not good; the habit of perpetually chewing coarse Surat tobacco stains them16, the gums become black and mottled, and the use of ashes with the quid discolours the lips.

I can appreciate a passage like this...because a: its deep, b: hey, its literally what my jaw, lips, chin looks like.

Precision.

These people deserved to rule, Pax Brittanica made sense, they literally created Wahabism. What strain of Islam have your social engineers created? Louis Farrakhan??? LOL. Where are your writings on "nuance" (what I do)? Sir Richard Francis Burton is my peer and equal...NO white American racist is as an expert on the things Im an expert at, as I am on it. NONE. NADA. (physical anthropology + geopolitics of the MENA). American geopolitical experts say: "Africa ...the x of y's"...19th century British imperial explorers/colonial minions, etc said: "The lowland Maasai, are the x's of y's as opposed to the Samburu across the Tana River". They knew nuance. Americans don't.

NADA. I have not found one American body of work that impressed me. And if it exists its tucked away in obscurity (and I found some, but wont empower y'all with things to improve your LBJ quote fulfilling).

click the footnote
There are no hyperlinks in your post Boq. You fucked up.

That's an incredibly beautiful cover of Africa. The white people in the crowd didn't appreciate how incredible it was, and it's a song about your nigger-land. I present it as a gesture of solidarity. Enjoy. Now that we're both calm, let's go to sleep and wake up tomorrow ready to fight the J's together.

Boq tinfoil hat bs aside, I am very curious about what realistically will be the future of this conflict.

I can definitely see US support of Israel waning, hell it's already happening. Though I don't ever see the US totally abandoning it and I certainly don't see the US and Israel ever being enemies. As far as Israel/Iran I seriously doubt there will every be a formal/conventional war between the 2 countries. I mean logistically it just isn't possible, they are too far away from each other, either country trying to launch a ground invasion of the other would be suicide.

As far as the Arabs go they will never be able to challenge Israel in any meaningful way. Multiple formal Arab armies got their asses whooped by a bunch of refugees with black market weapons and this was back when the Arab states were actually united. With all the civil wars/in fighting in Arab countries now and Israel having one of the best armies in the world, multiple nukes and US support forget about it. This fantasy that Arabs have about some united Arab army liberating Palestine and pushing the Jews into the sea is a laughable pipe dream.

NewJersey.gov

Boq tinfoil hat bs aside, I am very curious about what realistically will be the future of this conflict.

I can definitely see US support of Israel waning, hell it's already happening. Though I don't ever see the US totally abandoning it and I certainly don't see the US and Israel ever being enemies. As far as Israel/Iran I seriously doubt there will every be a formal/conventional war between the 2 countries. I mean logistically it just isn't possible, they are too far away from each other, either country trying to launch a ground invasion of the other would be suicide.

As far as the Arabs go they will never be able to challenge Israel in any meaningful way. Multiple formal Arab armies got their asses whooped by a bunch of refugees with black market weapons and this was back when the Arab states were actually united. With all the civil wars/in fighting in Arab countries now and Israel having one of the best armies in the world, multiple nukes and US support forget about it. This fantasy that Arabs have about some united Arab army liberating Palestine and pushing the Jews into the sea is a laughable pipe dream.
Those Arab armies were controlled opposition. Gamal Abdel Nasser's mom was a Jew.

I said this back in May (months before anyone had a CLUE October 7 would happen, which did more existential damage to Israel, than ANY Arab-Israeli kayfabe from 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973):

...but if left alone to go 1v1 Palestinians, Palestinians wouldnt even need any help from their ARAB neighbors, Palestinians alone could and will kick their ass. Im saying if Arab regimes propped up by the West stood aside in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973...Palestinians ALONE could have expelled them. That is how un-militant and un-intimidating Zionists are. What happened in reality is they controlled ppl like Nasser or Sadat, or Arafat (and today Mahmoud Abbas) who started those wars exactly to lose (Zionist scripts). The biggest hurdle to the Palestinians is the Arab-regime-minions before any Zionist.

the thread:

only one rib for this prescient gem...and its from "The Nigger Man". Heh

scale.jpg

Those Arab armies were controlled opposition. Gamal Abdel Nasser's mom was a Jew.

I said this back in May (months before anyone had a CLUE October 7 would happen, which did more existential damage to Israel, than ANY Arab-Israeli kayfabe from 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973):

the thread:

only one rib for this prescient gem...and its from "The Nigger Man". Heh
October 7 was a "victory" for hamas in the same way that the My Lai massacre was a victory for the US military.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I have a brutal hangover looming, a couple of hours of fighting awful recurring waking up but not waking up nightmares with dreams, coming off SSRI’s and binge drinking because I was brooding over a broad are not a good combination.

I may have over reacted a tad.