Will lran attack Israel?

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Netanyahu DOES NOT TRUST America to protect him...Maybe I was wrong and this ending abruptly means it indeed was another (last) Kayfabe, b but the target of the ruse for the first time is not Sunni Muslims, but a Jew (Netanyahu). He was told USA will not have his back if he retaliates. So they basically defanged Bibi:

GLFV-Ifa8AAXnZz

If it is kayfabe...the purpose it serves is to terrorize the tech savvy geek-squad Israelis to leave Israel. Point blank. Netanyahu is done...and whatever rump state remains of Israel will be uber-haredi/orthodox, full of Mizrahi (Sand N. Jews) and turd worldish, with no access to state of the art tech or talent. The Nobel prize winners are leaving. Other (blue collar/unskilled/non-Ashkenazi/non-dual citizenship holding) Israelis will be banned from travelling, you watch.

That was BULLLSHIT...when (((Wesley Clark))) was talking about that, Somalia didnt even have a regime.

Lebanon = status quo

Libya = Russia took it

Sudan = ok
Lybia = regime change
Sudan = regime change
Iraq = regime change
Syria = still working on it
Somalia= no regime then, and surely the US has steered clear of the region and in no way trying to influence any authority in the region. Yep.(This is sass.)
Iran = next

Relax. It's just a theory. It was certainly talked about back then. Trump may have derailed/delayed some of it, but we'll see.

Just like we'll see about Africa in 2025

Nigga, USA itself is being tampered with by foreign intel (according to the dems). When Wesley Clark was talking about this shit back in 2007, that was unfathomable.
Yeah. Russia has the US by the balls/controls them. Jeezus. They take orders from Russia still because they elected Trump.

Now, does China own control Canada? Yes. But that's a different story.

NewJersey.gov

Lybia = regime change
Sudan = regime change
Iraq = regime change
Syria = still working on it
Somalia= no regime then, and surely the US has steered clear of the region and in no way trying to influence any authority in the region. Yep.(This is sass.)
Iran = next

Relax. It's just a theory. It was certainly talked about back then. Trump may have derailed/delayed some of it, but we'll see.

Just like we'll see about Africa in 2025
So do you do regime changes to aid the enemy, or to put in your minion?

Gadaffi was not an American minion, but he was controlled and under American sanctions. Libya is now, USA-free, they cant even put Haftar (American citizen and trained in Langley virginia) under sanctions after he flipped and got Wagner in there. Wagner are literally the commissioned officers in the Libyan Army.

Sudan = no. They put Omar Al-Bashir in the terror-sponsor list, and wanted for the Darfur bla bla. Is he in jail like Slobodan Milosevic (someone they could fuck with back when USA was preeminent). No, he just avoids travelling to places with ICC treaties, and has put Burhan in place of himself, but his political agendas are still in operation. He got Wagner in Sudan too. Where is the American bombs over Khartoum? Instead, UAE is fleecing its treasury doing the dirty work for the Americans (because the Americans have no logistical supply route to the Sahara no more, and now the Red Sea.

Iraq = gifted to Iran. Was that the plan? Was it?

Syria = Sunnis took the L, no power nexus repping them, so their blood spilled cheap. Turkey is my only hope, but if its kayfabing, its over, Bashar Al-Assad has Syria on lock.

Iran = the only power that will do a regime change there are the Russo-Chinese. They will remove the "Islamic republic" cloak, and turn it into an Oligarchic gangsta Central Asianesque secular country. A refined "Kazakhstan".

In the end this will be a nothing bc everything is nothing in our era.

But also not really bc this is an important moral and religious moment. Even if you are a really dumb mother fucker but mean well. From the top to the bottom of every gentile society from Tacoma Washington to Tokyo, you should now know in your heart that peace and prosperity in the world cannot exist while Jews thrive. It really is either one or the other. So, make a decision. Do you genuinely care if your culture, race, and people have a future? If you do, fight alongside the gentiles. If you don't, be a grifter for Shlomo. There are many open positions and many sheckles to acquire.

If you're a basically good person, support Iran against the Jews. Shlomo killed an Iranian diplomat on neutral ground; it was murder, and the people who did it see you as subhuman goyum. What kind of faggot would not respond? Iranians have a right to self defense. They are a proud and ancient people.

Last edited:

NewJersey.gov

Yeah. Russia has the US by the balls/controls them. Jeezus. They take orders from Russia still because they elected Trump.

Now, does China own control Canada? Yes. But that's a different story.
China owns Trudeau, but not much more. Chinks are bad at infiltration. Russia on the other hand, are the benchmark. (They hate Canada too because of all the 3rd generation Banderaites in Winnipeg, etc). So maybe Canada has some shenanigans coming in its future. TONS of Canadian mercs dying in Ukraine that nobody wants to talk about.

CSIS (Canada's spies) is part of the Anglo middle management revolt (Trump etc). They are more loyal to US intel than to Trudeu.

Its why CSIS contacted the CIA/the Pentagon etc, before Ottawa back when the Chink satellite balloon made its presence. Same with NORAD's Canadian branch. It's why Canada is not part of "AUKAUS" (CSIS told their peers, "dont place us in it, we are compromised...)"

That was BULLLSHIT...when (((Wesley Clark))) was talking about that, Somalia didnt even have a regime.

Lebanon = status quo

Libya = Russia took it

Sudan = ok (yet cant even put Omar Basheer in ICC prison, he is still running the Sudan Army behind the scenes, just putting his own puppet "Burhan" in there...and the people he's fighting arent even funded directly by the US, but by the United Arab Emirates.)

Syria = lol, Bashar Assad all grey haired and still in power. Where's the regime change?

It was a bullshit, distraction statement.

Nigga, USA itself is being tampered with by foreign intel (according to the dems). When Wesley Clark was talking about this shit back in 2007, that was unfathomable.
You mention Wesley Clark twice. Why? It was Rumsfeld proposal. Clark was just the rat-faced snitch who talked about it. And if he was still talking about it in 2007 nobody gave a shit about Clark in 2007. He talked about it for his 2004 campaign. He talked about Rumsfeld's memo.

NewJersey.gov

You mention Wesley Clark twice. Why? It was Rumsfeld proposal. Clark was just the rat-faced snitch who talked about it. And if he was still talking about it in 2007 nobody gave a shit about Clark in 2007. He talked about it for his 2004 campaign. He talked about Rumsfeld's memo.
Wesley Clark was the person who made the iconic quote.

Anyway, Rumsfeld was a (((NeoCon))) too. They were a Jewish clique. Colin Powell literally was a sabbath goy who turned off the lights on Saturday, for his boss when he was working in some Jewish store or something. Pathetic liar holding up those school arts and craft props at the UN general assembly. Hated that Le Amerimutt phony and thrall with all my heart.

The famous "7 countries" quote you refer to (Wesley Clarke made it):

Rumsfeld, Clark, Wolfowitz...all part of that "clique" (they called themselves "Neo-conservatives") but names mean shit, they were just a Jewish gang with lots of sabbath goyims. (Condoleeza, Bush, etc)

Gadaffi was not an American minion, but he was controlled and under American sanctions. Libya is now, USA-free, they cant even put Haftar (American citizen and trained in Langley virginia) under sanctions after he flipped and got Wagner in there. Wagner are literally the commissioned officers in the Libyan Army.

Sudan = no. They put Omar Al-Bashir in the terror-sponsor list, and wanted for the Darfur bla bla. Is he in jail like Slobodan Milosevic (someone they could fuck with back when USA was preeminent). No, he just avoids travelling to places with ICC treaties, and has put Burhan in place of himself, but his political agendas are still in operation. He got Wagner in Sudan too. Where is the American bombs over Khartoum? Instead, UAE is fleecing its treasury doing the dirty work for the Americans (because the Americans have no logistical supply route to the Sahara no more, and now the Red Sea.

Syria = Sunnis took the L, no power nexus repping them, so their blood spilled cheap. Turkey is my only hope, but if its kayfabing, its over, Bashar Al-Assad has Syria on lock.

Iran = the only power that will do a regime change there are the Russo-Chinese. They will remove the "Islamic republic" cloak, and turn it into an Oligarchic gangsta Central Asianesque secular country. A refined "Kazakhstan".
I didn't say the US was good at it. I didn't say it worked in all cases.
I did say it seems to have been US policy after 9-11, and I did say (the whole purpose of this post) that it might be a reason why someone car crashed your post. That is all

They didn't have to regime change Quadaffi. He made a deal and stuck to it, so the US was cool with him. Until he tried to create the pan-african, gold-backed dollar or some shit. He wanted to sell oil in something other than the US petro-dollar. That's a no-no. So Hilary killed him.

NewJersey.gov

What was pnac? @PickleRickle

Genocide of Muslim demographic pretty much...Empy out/weaken the region as much as possible to empower "Greater Israel's" expansion project. They were going to do population reduction in the region...then have Kurds mop up the remaining "Sunni orphans"...Then they would have turned on their dumb Kurdish minions. Then moved on to Iran...then the central azn republics...then reached Xinjiang and done an "Uyghur-spring" and did the same there...then reach China. Then Agenda 21 would have been "on their timeline".

They were on their way, with the Arab Spring + the creation of ISIS + migrant crisis of 2012-2015 + the recruiting of the Kurds to tackle ISIS + splitting Sudan up in two + the CIA coup on Erdogan.

The shit unravelled in 2016. (Actually the first L was the Benghazi attacks on the Libyan embassy in 2012, that was def. not in the plan, lol)

What really put PNAC in the dustbin of history was Erdogan finessing his way out of the 2016 Turkish coup.

-It gave way to the beginning of Turkey PURGING its CIA agents in the military...it began Erdogan's "deep state" project (culiminated with the return of the Hagia Sophia into a mosque, the symbolic end of Kemalist stooges, to be replaced with some kind of Islamo-erdoganist loyalists).

-This allowed Russia breathing room. Crimea retaken

-This allowed Russia and China to plan for the SMO against Ukraine a half-decade later (2/2022)

-Allowed the Russo-Chinese an ability to threaten America in Afghanistan, which made them abruptly flee (that's what it was) in 2021.

-Ushered in the Anglo middle management revolt, and the Trump compromise.

-Here we are. The US/NATO is now on the defense, and has been since the pandemic.

NewJersey.gov

They didn't have to regime change Quadaffi. He made a deal and stuck to it, so the US was cool with him. Until he tried to create the pan-african, gold-backed dollar or some shit. He wanted to sell oil in something other than the US petro-dollar. That's a no-no. So Hilary killed him.
Notice how I simp for Saddam, but not Gaddafi? Saddam repented, he understood the "game" but it was too late. They did to Saddam what they're doing to Ismail hanniyeh (Hamas nigga in Doha, Qatar): kill his progeny.

Qadaffi was under sanctions. ie "penalized". You penalize only when you have the power to do so. They cant put General Haftar under sanctions, because...he dont need them, US sanctions against Haftar is like me putting sanctions on him, lol. Meaningless because they cant follow thru with the "penalizing" part now.

The Gold-backed dinar shit is bs. They owned Africa and African gold. (They confiscated a hella ton of Libyan gold too). The gold-back dinar would have been a drop in the bucket, no dent in the global currency markets...wouldn't amount to 1% the damage crypto, etc has done since to dollar hegemony.

Gold back dinner was just some Illuminati lore to deify one of their minions. Its fake (I know I'm just a nobody speculating, but this is like my bread and butter spiritually, i think and research about this shit religiously almost). Qadaffi was a freemason, anti-muslim fake. His female bodyguards were probably trannies...and he looked like a junkie drug addict to me at the end of his life. Saddam had an angelic glow while he was imprisoned, that's why I believe he repented.

To end the Qaddafi talk...his son is now conveniently an American minion opposed to General Haftar. They killed Saddam's sons, Hamas chief's children/grandchildren...but they groom Qadaffi's children for political office:

Poor Boq has to repeatedly prove his IQ and education over and over with specifics whereas I can just say "seriously niggers like him aren't the problem its all just jews" and show a few basic bitch examples and no one can argue with me.

Antisemitism is the only way forward tbhfam.

White privilege is real but only bc we rule. Historically.

NewJersey.gov

Poor Boq has to repeatedly prove his IQ and education over and over with specifics whereas I can just say "seriously niggers like him aren't the problem its all just jews" and show a few basic bitch examples and no one can argue with me.

Antisemitism is the only way forward tbhfam.

White privilege is real but only bc we rule. Historically.
I don't have to prove shit, a few weeks of gas lighting and lore recreation means nothing...you can just see for yourselves my previous renditions and forum appearances, the comments left on my channel, etc. This is who I am, whether talking to sassters, miscers, apricians, or my dad or anyone. "Lipstick alley" btw, lol.

I am telling you straight up, any affiliation based on race or tribe, is an L (and a regression for western civ.). Islam is the truth (materially, politically, spiritually etc).

I don't have to prove shit, a few weeks of gas lighting and lore recreation means nothing...you can just see for yourselves my previous renditions and forum appearances, the comments left on my channel, etc. This is who I am, whether talking to sassters, miscers, apricians, or my dad or anyone. "Lipstick alley" btw, lol.

I am telling you straight up, any affiliation based on race or tribe, is an L (and a regression for western civ.). Islam is the truth (materially, politically, spiritually etc).
First paragraph felt like you were trying which I appreciate. The bolded you obviously don't believe and if you did I would think less of you. Pure retardation. I'll chalk it up to an emotion moment. Jews being attacked, fasting ended recently, etc. It's an emotional time and all. I forgive you.

Notice how I simp for Saddam, but not Gaddafi? Saddam repented, he understood the "game" but it was too late. They did to Saddam what they're doing to Ismail hanniyeh (Hamas nigga in Doha, Qatar): kill his progeny.

Qadaffi was under sanctions. ie "penalized". You penalize only when you have the power to do so. They cant put General Haftar under sanctions, because...he dont need them, US sanctions against Haftar is like me putting sanctions on him, lol. Meaningless because they cant follow thru with the "penalizing" part now.

The Gold-backed dinar shit is bs. They owned Africa and African gold. (They confiscated a hella ton of Libyan gold too). The gold-back dinar would have been a drop in the bucket, no dent in the global currency markets...wouldn't amount to 1% the damage crypto, etc has done since to dollar hegemony.

Gold back dinner was just some Illuminati lore to deify one of their minions. Its fake (I know I'm just a nobody speculating, but this is like my bread and butter spiritually, i think and research about this shit religiously almost). Qadaffi was a freemason, anti-muslim fake. His female bodyguards were probably trannies...and he looked like a junkie drug addict to me at the end of his life. Saddam had an angelic glow while he was imprisoned, that's why I believe he repented.

To end the Qaddafi talk...his son is now conveniently an American minion opposed to General Haftar. They killed Saddam's sons, Hamas chief's children/grandchildren...but they groom Qadaffi's children for political office:

Hard disagree. Crypto is nothing/does nothing (and will never do anything) to the $ reserve currency status. I get it. That's the dream but it's a pipe dream. There's no way I'm opening this can of worms so I'll just leave it at: if it's such a threat, why hasn't it been banned?