Will lran attack Israel?

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
Hey i’m from here and i wanna kill myself
IMG_1016.gif

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Israelis protecting Dome of the Rock from Iranian missiles:

(I guess if anyone is to destroy it, they want it to be themselves with the heifer ready and shit)

When Saddam launched scuds at Israel back in 1991, he made extra sure none of them were anywhere near Al-Aqsa mosque. These Shia fucks don't give a shit. Evidence x300 in the they're "fake Muslims" folder. We miss you, Saddam Hussein.

This is the first war Iran launched since the 1700s. Let's see.

To be fair, they were Americans serving on behalf of Israel so it's kinda like a contractor gig.
Fuck man, I almost managed to block that historical memory out. I think only Gen X'ers can appreciate the "contract work" phase after the official war had ended.

We were all just beginning to understand that The Wars were a total waste of time, but we weren't even close to understanding that they were truly evil/that we had been "had" by Shlomo yet. Everyone was in mourning at the loss of the best white men of our generation, etc. Every small town had remembrances in the town square with Oath of Enlistment shots of their young sons. Many MIA, the occasional torture video popping up on this new "internet" etc.

If you had a clean record and a few guys who would speak to your courage under fire, you would have an emailed offer of basically "hey we'll pay you 20k/month if you come back. Bonuses of double that tax free. No uniform, no sworn oath. Interested?"

A truly sick country, in retrospect.

Fuck man, I almost managed to block that historical memory out. I think only Gen X'ers can appreciate the "contract work" phase after the official war had ended.

We were all just beginning to understand that The Wars were a total waste of time, but we weren't even close to understanding that they were truly evil/that we had been "had" by Shlomo yet. Everyone was in mourning at the loss of the best white men of our generation, etc. Every small town had remembrances in the town square with Oath of Enlistment shots of their young sons. Many MIA, the occasional torture video popping up on this new "internet" etc.

If you had a clean record and a few guys who would speak to your courage under fire, you would have an emailed offer of basically "hey we'll pay you 20k/month if you come back. Bonuses of double that tax free. No uniform, no sworn oath. Interested?"

A truly sick country, in retrospect.
It's all part of the war machine. The military industrial complex isn't just about the suppliers getting rich. After the US levels the country (or has it leveled (Ukraine)), the US profiteers (contractors) come in to rebuild. It's all part of the same game of foreign wars.
-
Ie the military industrial complex gets rich blowing it up, contractors (and banks) get rich building it back up. Repeat.

Last edited:
This gives the USA reason to get involved. Biden is hoping for the US population to rally behind him because we've been told since the 70s that Persia is our enemy.
The Ukraine war initially found American support, but those constant billion dollar checks made the American people sour.
The USA severely underestimated how much the average American hates Israel and their war. So yes I think something will happen to test the waters to see if we will tie yellow ribbons around trees again in solidarity against Persia.
They don't care why do you think the borders are open?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
This time its REAL to them dammit

The kayfabe ended. The Iranians wanted it, but the facts on the ground (USA leaving the game in the region) means no kayfabe partner left to do backroom deals. Russia has a gun to Tehran's head, telling them: "Hamas held their end, Houthis held their end...what you waiting for, BITCH?"

I'll say this...all this telegraphing their moves, instead of a shock and awe, is Iran's LAST EVER back-room service provided to the US State dept. This is it. An arrangement that existed since 1979 (Iran Contra and many many more), is finished.

What purpose does it serve?

A: Terrify the Geeksquad Israelis in Tel Aviv's Silicon Valley, so they are relocated where they will be needed...IMO Australia and San Francisco/Nor Cal.

---

Israel will be dismantled (by the West, pre-emptively)

This will result in the beginning of Israeli mercs being a thing, working for pay for Anglo countries...sort of the new "White South Africans". Their future as Wagnersteins will commence. They will have to fight (and die) for non-jewy causes. Africa, Latin America... Maybe even Ukraine (kinda jewy).

Let's see if they truly are warriors or if the IDF (my opinion) was just hyped up for 80+ years with fixed wars against controlled Arab opposition. I think they are wusses tbh.
Why did anyone crash this?

Talk about posts that dont deserve car crashes....

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
It's not back room deals with US. It's US going for regime change. Last of the "Rumsfeld 7" that Rumsfeld wanted after 9-11. ("starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off, Iran")

Or maybe not
That was BULLLSHIT...when (((Wesley Clark))) was talking about that, Somalia didnt even have a regime.

Lebanon = status quo

Libya = Russia took it

Sudan = ok (yet cant even put Omar Basheer in ICC prison, he is still running the Sudan Army behind the scenes, just putting his own puppet "Burhan" in there...and the people he's fighting arent even funded directly by the US, but by the United Arab Emirates.)

Syria = lol, Bashar Assad all grey haired and still in power. Where's the regime change?

It was a bullshit, distraction statement.

Nigga, USA itself is being tampered with by foreign intel (according to the dems). When Wesley Clark was talking about this shit back in 2007, that was unfathomable.