Will lran attack Israel?

Israel have absolutely lost any support outside dumb American Jew ish people like Rich Vos.

America shouldn't get involved with their nonsense anymore. Let them all fight to the death. The Muslim billionaires v the Jewish billionaires can fund the crap if they want but the west should just say we fucked up 100 years ago but that was on our Great great grandparents not our issue anymore

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
This gives the USA reason to get involved. Biden is hoping for the US population to rally behind him because we've been told since the 70s that Persia is our enemy.
The Ukraine war initially found American support, but those constant billion dollar checks made the American people sour.
The USA severely underestimated how much the average American hates Israel and their war. So yes I think something will happen to test the waters to see if we will tie yellow ribbons around trees again in solidarity against Persia.

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
This gives the USA reason to get involved. Biden is hoping for the US population to rally behind him because we've been told since the 70s that Persia is our enemy.
The Ukraine war initially found American support, but those constant billion dollar checks made the American people sour.
The USA severely underestimated how much the average American hates Israel and their war. So yes I think something will happen to test the waters to see if we will tie yellow ribbons around trees again in solidarity against Persia.
Greg Giraldo said it best:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you

Biden and Trump would be more than happy to sacrifice countless American troops to protect Israel. But after Iraq and Afghanistan, the country is as exhausted at foreign wars as we were after Vietnam. As much as Biden would want this, he's too out of touch to see how it would backfire in a big way.

Greg Giraldo said it best:

I write cringe essays and I could have just said this. I suck.

Yeah yeah yeah there are evangelicals who send their sons to die in this shit and start crying when the anthem is played, etc. But on the whole it's really just bc the avg white dipshit looks at a kike and says "meh. Looks/sounds sorta white enough to me."

Has the internet changed that or reinforced it?

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
I like it when my enemies fight but a horde of goat fuckers with RPGs have no chance against the Super Jew and its golem America. It would be hilarious if the sand people levelled the place and did what Palestine couldn't do but then Iran would be the best military force on the planet which is a troubling thought.
Iran definitely has the man and rocket power to take out Israel if the Jews are on their own and don't decide to use their nukes.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
I like it when my enemies fight but a horde of goat fuckers with RPGs have no chance against the Super Jew and its golem America. It would be hilarious if the sand people levelled the place and did what Palestine couldn't do but then Iran would be the best military force on the planet which is a troubling thought.
We would just have to get used to awful gold chains and Drakkar Noir. Really they’re just a step below Italians.