Will lran attack Israel?

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
WWAW this video of Iranian Revolutionary Guards doing calisthenics? Nice unchanged 1980s work out routines, stupids

Reality: they are ALL wusses in that region and cant/dont want to fight. The Israelis, the Iranians, the Jordanians, The Saudis...all ain't shit

The strongest military force in the Middle East, pound for pound are the Izz-ad-din Al Qassam Brigades. Close second are the Libyan militias (an actual military but called a militia...with Russian colonels and shit)...3rd place are the Idlib Jihadis in N.Syria.

Damn they're really sweatin to the oldies

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Hard disagree. Crypto is nothing/does nothing (and will never do anything) to the $ reserve currency status. I get it. That's the dream but it's a pipe dream. There's no way I'm opening this can of worms so I'll just leave it at: if it's such a threat, why hasn't it been banned?
You can’t “ban” it, retard.

It’s literally open-source software on a computer.

And if only for enabling the black market, crypto was/is invaluable. Whether that’s a good thing or not is something else but it had real utility. At present the big coins are no longer that useful, but for three years in 2010-2013 this was a genuinely revolutionary change.

Many precursors existed, like e-gold, which I personally used to purchase a counterfeit I.D. in 2003, but none of them were as refined and accessible.

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
...but if left alone to go 1v1 Palestinians, Palestinians wouldnt even need any help from their ARAB neighbors, Palestinians alone could and will kick their ass. Im saying if Arab regimes propped up by the West stood aside in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973...Palestinians ALONE could have expelled them. That is how un-militant and un-intimidating Zionists are. What happened in reality is they controlled ppl like Nasser or Sadat, or Arafat (and today Mahmoud Abbas) who started those wars exactly to lose (Zionist scripts). The biggest hurdle to the Palestinians is the Arab-regime-minions before any Zionist.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Good call as usual, pedoster. Palestine got its shit pushed in as usual and are at risk of total genocide. Oopsie doodles.
shapp.png

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Those Arab armies were controlled opposition. Gamal Abdel Nasser's mom was a Jew.

I said this back in May (months before anyone had a CLUE October 7 would happen, which did more existential damage to Israel, than ANY Arab-Israeli kayfabe from 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973):

the thread:

only one rib for this prescient gem...and its from "The Nigger Man". Heh