Will lran attack Israel?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I spent my money on trump shoes anyways.
better investment than crypto

if i may continue on my last post, said best friend keeps on trying to sell you on buying gold

and you don't want to break his heart and tell him to stop texting me about the price of gold going up

he's buying coins like an autistic person

You can’t “ban” it, retard.

It’s literally open-source software on a computer.

And if only for enabling the black market, crypto was/is invaluable. Whether that’s a good thing or not is something else but it had real utility. At present the big coins are no longer that useful, but for three years in 2010-2013 this was a genuinely revolutionary change.

Many precursors existed, like e-gold, whwich I personally used to purchase a counterfeit I.D. in 2003, but none of them were as refined and accessible.
Dumb fuck, I said "ban," not make go away.

US government says "Bitcoin banned," then it's banned. Full stop. Enjoy prison.

If the government bans drugs do the drug stop existing? It's a hell of a lot easier to trace your Bitcoin than your drugs.

Now go learn to read, retard.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
better investment than crypto

if i may continue on my last post, said best friend keeps on trying to sell you on buying gold

and you don't want to break his heart and tell him to stop texting me about the price of gold going up

he's buying coins like an autistic person
Does your best friend know you blew Morrissey? Wait, is your best friend Morrissey?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Yes, and the best of the Islamic worlds militaries could do was 3 cheap drones blowing up in empty parts of a Jew air base. Nothing ever happens
I think they're kind of doing what they tested with the Russians in Ukrainian. They sent about 15 mil worth of drones and Israel and support spent about 1 billion on intercepting them. The goal seems to be just to exhaust resources, and unlike the Russians, they've avoided bloodshed. It's a good strategy if they can keep it up, provided in the future having Hamas Hezbollah and Houthis take responsibility.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
The chance of a ground war is close to 0. But just for a loff I looked at the equipment of the Iranians and ha ha ha holy shit. Their weapons industry is India tier
They aren't nearly as incompetent as India tbf they are more strapped for cash though (at least when taking sanctions into account). The Qaher 313 incident was a joke and there does seem to be some retarded people there but their missile and drone programs are what received the majority of attention and funding and this program is evidently pretty effective for the cost.

They punch above their weight with irregular, asymmetrical shit, but their conventional military is fucked.

Last edited: