The Destroyer and Bobby Jelly beefing on twitter

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
And Opie was the master at making things as uncomfortable and brutal as possible in person. Doing things like inviting DL Hughley in knowing it would set Norton off. Or messing with guests over and over. Not telling Norton that Ozzy didn't take his terrible books. Tossing the poker chips. The angry and cringe humor style was pretty much at its peak on O&A.

This was probably the best example of that (11:45)...

The silence after the Opester drops the bomb is absolutely brutal.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Opester landed a clean cross, fatso tried to jab but missed, and the boss came back with a tyson uppercut.
I don't mind bob kelly but he's such a fucking liar/exaggerates every story.
I chased my step dad with a hatchet! did ya?
wow1wow for the king

9a866db0872be61226fa4203e8bdb431.gif

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I really hate you people.

I hate that you've made me aware of Opie's endless faggotry.
I used to listen to the show and either not hear his input, or assume it's part of the banter.

Every ''HOLD ON'' has become a serrated knife being punched into my soft palate.
Every time he pretends he meant for things to go that way is like a syringe of acid in my retina.
Every time he sulks like a fag and tries to stop the fun is like cleated hiking boots stomping on my prostate.

I hate you guys, i really do. I could've been a happy clappy retard listening to classic bits, but no more. You took that away from me.
Good.

At this point I'd say they should just fire Bobby and give it to Mike Finoia.
Bobby was out a week or so ago, and Finoia filled in. Instantly a better show.

But that could have just been the brief reprieve from tiny house/Max's bowel movements/Dawn's ass/AA dances/one tit bigger than the other/etc. And still bitching about that Cure show. The tour was last fucking Spring.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker

But that could have just been the brief reprieve from tiny house/Max's bowel movements/Dawn's ass/AA dances/one tit bigger than the other/etc. And still bitching about that Cure show. The tour was last fucking Spring.
I honestly think I fucking hate Bobby's kid. He's a whiney faggot brat. Did you hear the time that he called Bobby's cell phone during the show and he answered because he thought it was some emergency and it was the kid whining like a fucking girl because his mom was making him do homework? It was like five minutes of the show. Jay kept saying inappropriate shit so Bobby would hang up on him. Bobby kept being like "I'm working" or "I'm doing the show" and the kid would literally say "I don't care." He's a little effeminate asshole and Bobby lets him be a little effeminate asshole and doesn't see anything wrong with it.

Edit: I have more to add that I forgot. Bobby never said "listen to your mother and do your fucking homework" or made any attempt to straighten the little fucker out, he ultimately just said "I'll talk to her." So the kid called him at work, was basically like "Your cunt wife is treating me like a nigger. Put your bitch on a leash." And Bobby was like "yes sir." At one point the kid does call his mom something shitty and Jay, not Bobby, JAY was like "That's your mother!" with the fatherly reprimanding tone Bobby should've been taking with the little bastard. He's the real life Kenny Allen from Ron and Fez. "NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!"

Last edited:

FingerofGod

I genuinely thought Finoia quit comedy 5+ years ago.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Opester was a resentful nerd who didn't get to bully, and immediately used his position of authority to live out bully fantasies. However he found out how to make it funny sometimes, and thus I don't particularly care about that.
Opie was the jock/frat douche bro type of guy. Not the nerd. Anthony was the one rushing home to play more levels of Half Life and Everquest. And Norton was getting high scores in Galaga and Centipede in the arcade. Opie was clearly the idiotic partying type like an American Pie character come to life. The retard or class clown who can't take anything seriously.

There were nerds on O&A. Anthony and Norton. Opie was a stoner idiot type and coke head until he started working at WBAB and sobered up to actually save his career.