The Destroyer and Bobby Jelly beefing on twitter

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
God that was one of the most perfect deliveries of all time. A niggas ribs was dust.
It really did smack him in the face like a 10 pound sledgehammer. Bobby invited him to come down to the next show so he could put hands on a ssssssscumbag 🤣

He sure was hot under the collar... And under that collar was rolls of fat... The big fat pig.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I really hate you people.

I hate that you've made me aware of Opie's endless faggotry.
I used to listen to the show and either not hear his input, or assume it's part of the banter.

Every ''HOLD ON'' has become a serrated knife being punched into my soft palate.
Every time he pretends he meant for things to go that way is like a syringe of acid in my retina.
Every time he sulks like a fag and tries to stop the fun is like cleated hiking boots stomping on my prostate.

I hate you guys, i really do. I could've been a happy clappy retard listening to classic bits, but no more. You took that away from me.
But you don't have a problem with Nana and Norton's ridiculous, fake over laughing? The fucking slide whistle? Derailing the comedy for race rants? Cumia's unwillingness to let someone else talk without constant interjections?

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Did you listen to the Nick and Artie Show? Because he was having daily meltdowns the weeks leading to his firing.
I do recall DiPaolo getting testy at Arthur's drug induced aloofness and interruptions. Also, Nick and management wasn't loving the direction of Artie literally just grabbing the waste basket in the studio and pissing in it as well as on the floor around it.

Fawwwwkin' Artie didn't give a fawk about nobody except his dope dealers who would tell him to meet them and then leave him sitting there, a desperate fiend, and pissed off. When they would finally show up they'd only have half the dope they'd promised.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
I do recall DiPaolo getting testy at Arthur's drug induced aloofness and interruptions. Also, Nick and management wasn't loving the direction of Artie literally just grabbing the waste basket in the studio and pissing in it as well as on the floor around it.

Fawwwwkin' Artie didn't give a fawk about nobody except his dope dealers who would tell him to meet them and then leave him sitting there, a desperate fiend, and pissed off. When they would finally show up they'd only have half the dope they'd promised.
If I recall Nick was also very annoyed with the redbar fags that would hit him up with some weird “444” troll that I never understood.

Last edited:

Hudson Margera-Hughes

If I recall Nick was also very annoyed with the redbar fags that would hit him up with some made weird “444” troll that I never understood.
Dude, every Christmas I think about that too. I first heard the 444 saga a few years back when I was putting up the Christmas tree (thus, Christmas reminds me of it). Have no clue what it means either. I think it just kinda developed out of gibberish. Akin to how "Beefus" became the nickname of bat shit crazy skeleton twin Beth Ostrosky (Pelican Stern's call girl whore beard wife) without any real explanation as to why? Nobody knows, it just is.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Can't ever fully hate Blobby for putting together the best podcast of all time with Colin Quinn, but he's embarrassing. Gay YKWD podcast with 75 guests (including women) yammering, got sober only to gain 700 lbs and didn't reverse course after his kid was born, posted that faggoty black square during the BLM George Groid riots...get a life, dude.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Can't ever fully hate Blobby for putting together the best podcast of all time with Colin Quinn, but he's embarrassing. Gay YKWD podcast with 75 guests (including women) yammering, got sober only to gain 700 lbs and didn't reverse course after his kid was born, posted that faggoty black square during the BLM George Groid riots...get a life, dude.
WTF?! Blobby posted pro-BLM shit?! Ya kiddin'

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I think it just kinda developed out of gibberish.
It was Redbar mocking Nick reading off a telephone number or something. Mike mumbled "fouh-fouh-fouh" and his flying monkeys took it from there.
On topic, this is excellent. I don't hate Blawby but he is brutally unfunny unless he's being trashed and flailing back.
Live DMAN reaction:
Charles_Dutton_2000.jpg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Bobby is doing a great job at killing The Regz with his massive ego. If you want to see why he never hit it big in the industry, there’s a YKWD episode from 2018 with Shane Gillis which was Shane’s first appearance. Bobby and the cunt manager of the Comedy Cellar spent the entire episode gatekeeping him and saying he needs to learn his place. Just putting in no effort to help a younger comic. And Shane was by far the funniest one on that episode despite the room being against him.

1712369352388.png

I'm not doing a bit; Opester fawkin destroyed him. The CP-sphere -of which Bawby is in-is full of passive-aggressive, cunt homosexuals who immediately take everything personally, so I don't fault Brothaman cutting to the chase and just dabbin' on the cocksucker from the get-go once he made it clear he took Gregg's humorous quip as a personal attack.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
All these old men can't handle an in-person conversation so they have girlish over-reactions on social media.
And Opie was the master at making things as uncomfortable and brutal as possible in person. Doing things like inviting DL Hughley in knowing it would set Norton off. Or messing with guests over and over. Not telling Norton that Ozzy didn't take his terrible books. Tossing the poker chips. The angry and cringe humor style was pretty much at its peak on O&A.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
And Opie was the master at making things as uncomfortable and brutal as possible in person. Doing things like inviting DL Hughley in knowing it would set Norton off. Or messing with guests over and over. Not telling Norton that Ozzy didn't take his terrible books. Tossing the poker chips. The angry and cringe humor style was pretty much at its peak on O&A.
Making Shawna Lenee cry was PFG