The Destroyer and Bobby Jelly beefing on twitter

Racist Google Intern

I'm not really racist, my best friend is black
Started friendly enough!
Screenshot_20240405_101620_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20240405_101632_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20240405_101844_Brave.jpg

TorpidSloth

blobby was the one who took the nuclear option over a minor fat joke. it's not opie's fault he had bigger firepower to retaliate with
Opie's first one and Bob's retort were tonally both the kinds of slams they'd have done on the show. Opie's would've been one of his top 10 if he'd come up with it off-the-cuff. His last one though isn't funny, it's just an aggressive "fuck you, I'm richer than you" that's come across as ultra touchy.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Opie's first one and Bob's retort were tonally both the kinds of slams they'd have done on the show. Opie's would've been one of his top 10 if he'd come up with it off-the-cuff. His last one though isn't funny, it's just an aggressive "fuck you, I'm richer than you" that's come across as ultra touchy.
Bobby's retort was meant to be a dickhead thing. "I have a radio show and YOU don't" to Opie of Opie and Anthony is kind of just as bad as "I have more money than you." Bobby was the replacement for Dan Soder on an already established show and he's tanked it since he got there. The other day they had an episode that was just Jay and Mike fucking Finoia and it was a better dynamic.

TorpidSloth

Bobby's retort was meant to be a dickhead thing. "I have a radio show and YOU don't" to Opie of Opie and Anthony is kind of just as bad as "I have more money than you." Bobby was the replacement for Dan Soder on an already established show and he's tanked it since he got there. The other day they had an episode that was just Jay and Mike fucking Finoia and it was a better dynamic.
Fair enough, I actually completely forgot Bobby had taken over the Bonfire as I've never listened to it

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
bob's reply was a passive aggressive jab disguised as a joke; all opie did was cut straight to the insult instead of pretending like they're even bantering at that point. I maintain that bobby overreacted