The Destroyer and Bobby Jelly beefing on twitter

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1712467755061.png

I honestly think I fucking hate Bobby's kid. He's a whiney faggot brat. Did you hear the time that he called Bobby's cell phone during the show and he answered because he thought it was some emergency and it was the kid whining like a fucking girl because his mom was making him do homework? It was like five minutes of the show. Jay kept saying inappropriate shit so Bobby would hang up on him. Bobby kept being like "I'm working" or "I'm doing the show" and the kid would literally say "I don't care." He's a little effeminate asshole and Bobby lets him be a little effeminate asshole and doesn't see anything wrong with it.

Edit: I have more to add that I forgot. Bobby never said "listen to your mother and do your fucking homework" or made any attempt to straighten the little fucker out, he ultimately just said "I'll talk to her." So the kid called him at work, was basically like "Your cunt wife is treating me like a nigger. Put your bitch on a leash." And Bobby was like "yes sir." At one point the kid does call his mom something shitty and Jay, not Bobby, JAY was like "That's your mother!" with the fatherly reprimanding tone Bobby should've been taking with the little bastard. He's the real life Kenny Allen from Ron and Fez. "NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!"
He won't even yell at his kid because he's afraid it will be abusive, the kid needs a kick in the ass and the person who's supposed to be the man in the house telling him to knock it off, just the stories from the cruise where is kid was a cocksucker the entire time would warrant a fucking slap to the mouth to straighten him out.

Also his kids hair looks like he's got a lifetime of pillow biting ahead of him.

JebJoh

I’m going to start a campaign to get opie back on sirius. I’ll sign up for their endless free trials and then call and cancel it, and when they ask me why I’ll say this: I want opie back. If enough of us do this it will work.
Opie was making mid 6 figures at the end, they are filling air time now for 10% of that. You’d have better luck getting sponsors to cancel

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Opie was making mid 6 figures at the end, they are filling air time now for 10% of that. You’d have better luck getting sponsors to cancel
Probably not. He was making low seven figures when he was fired and probably took a small cut in pay because he was working less. Anyone even remotely established or known gets money thrown to them by Sirius. Actually working your way up through the company internaly will get you welfare coupons level of salary. A random C-level celebrity could easily earn more in one or two years hosting a show on Sirius than Sam made in his entire radio career. Just about any established celebrity can sell a podcast to Sirius for over ten times what Norton or Sam make. And a major celebrity can sell their podcast rights for probably 100x what Norton and Sam get paid together. Opie always made seven figures. Norton and Sam never made mix six figures.

Stern, O&A, random celebrities who got Sirius or XM contracts. They always made good money if not insane money. But people like Sam, Norton, or even Artie Langue. Got paid way less than people who put in the same hours and hosted shows alongside them. Artie made $500K a year at KROCK and when he was on the Nick and Artie Show. His Sirius pay was slightly above that but never $1million per year. Stern was making around $5million at KROCK and Jackie was making close to $1million a year. Then Artie makes $500K to Stern's $100million a decade later to show you how huge the pay differences at Sirius were.

If you were connected with a good agent you could sell your celebrity podcast to Sirius for millions with no effort. Like Oprah, Conan, Eminem, or Jason Bateman or whatever. Just giving some low effort podcast or channel name to the company for millions. But someone like Sam works his way up through the company and probably gets just as many listeners for 1,000x less in pay.

JebJoh

Probably not. He was making low seven figures when he was fired and probably took a small cut in pay because he was working less. Anyone even remotely established or known gets money thrown to them by Sirius. Actually working your way up through the company internaly will get you welfare coupons level of salary. A random C-level celebrity could easily earn more in one or two years hosting a show on Sirius than Sam made in his entire radio career. Just about any established celebrity can sell a podcast to Sirius for over ten times what Norton or Sam make. And a major celebrity can sell their podcast rights for probably 100x what Norton and Sam get paid together. Opie always made seven figures. Norton and Sam never made mix six figures.

Stern, O&A, random celebrities who got Sirius or XM contracts. They always made good money if not insane money. But people like Sam, Norton, or even Artie Langue. Got paid way less than people who put in the same hours and hosted shows alongside them. Artie made $500K a year at KROCK and when he was on the Nick and Artie Show. His Sirius pay was slightly above that but never $1million per year. Stern was making around $5million at KROCK and Jackie was making close to $1million a year. Then Artie makes $500K to Stern's $100million a decade later to show you how huge the pay differences at Sirius were.

If you were connected with a good agent you could sell your celebrity podcast to Sirius for millions with no effort. Like Oprah, Conan, Eminem, or Jason Bateman or whatever. Just giving some low effort podcast or channel name to the company for millions. But someone like Sam works his way up through the company and probably gets just as many listeners for 1,000x less in pay.
I thought opie hinted at his salary being over 1 million at the sirius peak and got cut in half after his last few contracts. I don’t have any inside info, just a vague memory. I do remember Jim Norton didn’t have a contract when they got fired and they just stopped paying him his 50 grand salary

Renaus

Can't ever fully hate Blobby for putting together the best podcast of all time with Colin Quinn, but he's embarrassing. Gay YKWD podcast with 75 guests (including women) yammering, got sober only to gain 700 lbs and didn't reverse course after his kid was born, posted that faggoty black square during the BLM George Groid riots...get a life, dude.
YKWD at the beginning was very funny. Bobby can't function as a the main host. His new podcast with Luis Gomez, Dan Soder and Joe List is very good.
I still think that a podcast with Colin as the main guy, Bobby Kelly, Vos, Di Paolo and Jim could've worked.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I thought opie hinted at his salary being over 1 million at the sirius peak and got cut in half after his last few contracts. I don’t have any inside info, just a vague memory. I do remember Jim Norton didn’t have a contract when they got fired and they just stopped paying him his 50 grand salary
They were making probably $10million a year during peak WNEW syndication before signing to XM. Norton making pennies is hilarious. And likely making between $3million and $5million during the satellite years. With Norton getting $250K or less. Opie might pull in more from investments every year than Norton does still working which is not an exaggeration.

The fact that Anthony is near broke is unfathomable. His gambling must have been absolutely unhinged. Artie and Norm were notorious for punting entire paychecks to bookies on sports though. As are many actors or athletes. So going broke because of gambling compulsion is certainly not uncommon even for millionaires.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Opester was a resentful nerd who didn't get to bully, and immediately used his position of authority to live out bully fantasies. However he found out how to make it funny sometimes, and thus I don't particularly care about that.
Nah I don’t think so. Opie was always the “jock” archetype of those 3. He was in a frat and wore pooka shell necklaces and his friends were his in laws from Philly. He coulda even been in the fawwwkin NBA had the radio thing not worked out. Lets look at who the real “nerds” were:

Anthony, a faggot prissy boy who would play with dolls and get his lunch money stolen. A complete and utter loser burnout who loved smoking weed more than going to school and couldn’t even finish HS. He spent the next 10 years toiling around in his mothers bar, fucking underage girls, and mooching off of his girlfriends to live rent free in their homes. An AC repairman who tried to work as little as possible and spent his breaks shitting in spacklebuckets. And behind all of this is a prancing, dancing, and singing faggoty theatre kid who just wants to belt out a showtune.

Jim Norton? Ok he almost got molested for stealing Star Wars toys, blew other little boys, hung out with older degenerates covering cars with ice cream and drinking around campfires. Worked at a construction site for a couple months. Loved KISS and Black Sabbath and other faggot shit. Asteroids arcade champion.

I think its clear who the nerds were. And relating that back to your point both of those worms used their power positions to then become bullies - They hated any woman who reminded them of the “popular girls” who once rejected them. They became highly incensed when they wouldn’t want to fuck them just because they have money now. They couldn’t handle anyone telling them they were fucking geeky losers who just got high paying jobs. Imagine trying to tell Anthony that playing COD is something for 14 year olds.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
And relating that back to your point both of those worms used their power positions to then become bullies - They hated any woman who reminded them of the “popular girls” who once rejected them. They became highly incensed when they wouldn’t want to fuck them just because they have money now.
To add to this: Jim Norton is an ugly worm and Nana is a pock-marked ghoul, whereas Opie's a handsome devil with a hot young blonde wife.

They were making probably $10million a year during peak WNEW syndication before signing to XM. Norton making pennies is hilarious. And likely making between $3million and $5million during the satellite years. With Norton getting $250K or less. Opie might pull in more from investments every year than Norton does still working which is not an exaggeration.

The fact that Anthony is near broke is unfathomable. His gambling must have been absolutely unhinged. Artie and Norm were notorious for punting entire paychecks to bookies on sports though. As are many actors or athletes. So going broke because of gambling compulsion is certainly not uncommon even for millionaires.
Good point man. I don't know why I had it in my head that Opie earned 10-15 million net in his career. That can't be right.

I did not realize that he paid 7 million for his condo in 2015 money. Fuck me.

Does anyone have any info on his Hamptons house? Not a doxx/address request but rather purchase price and pics?