The Destroyer and Bobby Jelly beefing on twitter

midwit

β€Ž
This never happened, along with the "priest tried to kiss me" thing which likewise never happened.

Bobby is the "making shit up to seem more interesting" keeed
This reminds me of Bobby Lee getting into trouble for what he allegedly did in Mexico. When people started talking, Bobby apologized and said it was a made-up story that he invented because he's a comedian on a podcast.

This is yet another reason why modern comics are the biggest faggots on planet Earth. "bro true story I swear to god this happened [has normal conversation and tells a story."] "Oh actually I just made that whole thing up. Why you take it so srsly bro I'm just a comic?"

Uhh because you're a 50 year old adult male sitting on a podcast having a conversation?

It's so fuckin' cringe.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
β€Ž
Opester landed a clean cross, fatso tried to jab but missed, and the boss came back with a tyson uppercut.
I don't mind bob kelly but he's such a fucking liar/exaggerates every story.
I chased my step dad with a hatchet! did ya?
wow1wow for the king

9a866db0872be61226fa4203e8bdb431.gif
I used to be horrified by the cake stomp... Now I think it's one of the greatest feats accomplished by a human being with zero effort. 🀣 *Sniff*
No one did truly heartless like the Opester! πŸ‘

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
β€Ž
This reminds me of Bobby Lee getting into trouble for what he allegedly did in Mexico. When people started talking, Bobby apologized and said it was a made-up story that he invented because he's a comedian on a podcast.

This is yet another reason why modern comics are the biggest faggots on planet Earth. "bro true story I swear to god this happened [has normal conversation and tells a story."] "Oh actually I just made that whole thing up. Why you take it so srsly bro I'm just a comic?"

Uhh because you're a 50 year old adult male sitting on a podcast having a conversation?

It's so fuckin' cringe.
Remember that literal midget kike comedian that was making the rounds with the LOS faggot ass wigger niggers (think it was those kikes?)... Actually, I think it was the slimy Rogan crew of jews. Anyway, he told a similar story about molesting an underage girl and the clip started going viral and everyone started calling him a child molesting nigger shit dick. He couldn't take da heat so he got out of the oven and crawled back into his spider hole. Won't be hearin' from him no mo'.

That dwarf nigga disappeared like MH370 plane. Gone. Donester. I'd be surprised if anyone can even name the kike gitmid from this description?!

Wonder if somebody just field goal kicked him off the side of a boat somewhere. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya, nigger. πŸ‘‹

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
β€Ž
β€Ž
Like I said, I forgot Bobby took over from Soder on the Bonfire. In that context, it's definitely not a friendly jab, it's an attempt to big dick him, but he got out-schlonged by the Opester's Pepsi can
I think Bobby has got quite used to going on podcast circuits and everyone complimenting him on his weight loss, and the Opester just autistically hit him with a 2010-era "BOBBY'S FAT LOL" joke and he decided to throw a little heat the Opester's way

Big fawkin' mistake

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Remember that literal midget kike comedian that was making the rounds with the LOS faggot ass wigger niggers (think it was those kikes?)... Actually, I think it was the slimy Rogan crew of jews. Anyway, he told a similar story about molesting an underage girl and the clip started going viral and everyone started calling him a child molesting nigger shit dick. He couldn't take da heat so he got out of the oven and crawled back into his spider hole. Won't be hearin' from him no mo'.

That dwarf nigga disappeared like MH370 plane. Gone. Donester. I'd be surprised if anyone can even name the kike gitmid from this description?!

Wonder if somebody just field goal kicked him off the side of a boat somewhere. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya, nigger. πŸ‘‹

It was Nana!

FingerofGod

β€Ž
β€Ž

Brad Williams. I’ve seen his name pop up on podcasts recently but I skip them because I only listen to non freaks.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
β€Ž
β€Ž

It's so fuckin' cringe.
Bob Kelly is the Tucker Max of podcasting